You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I voted for Kasich in 2016 but now he is out of touch and too soft. Last time he was on Maher it didn’t go to well for him.

Ron DeSantis is a total badass. Would love to see him win it all.

It seems like you love candidates that a more authoritarian…those that love to abuse power and ignore what state and local officials want….

DeSantis and Trump will destroy each other…it’ll be fun to watch someone give Trump what he so willingly dishes out.

Neither are fit to govern bc they can’t get congress to do anything. Both have long patterns of just doing whatever the hell they want.

I think you must be very attracted to dictators.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Trump was not a dictator 16

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Trump was not a dictator 16

He wanted to be tho…

misterID

misterID wrote:

I 100% believe that! I’m sure he would, but so would Joe.

I can understand why SG would like him, but even he would pick DeSantis over Trump. Ron is a politician who likes to throw red meat. I don’t like him. He’s really no different than any other conservative.

I’m still holding out hope for Kobluchar or Dan Crenshaw.

I think we can all agree Mike Pence has zero chance.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I 100% believe that! I’m sure he would, but so would Joe.

I can understand why SG would like him, but even he would pick DeSantis over Trump. Ron is a politician who likes to throw red meat. I don’t like him. He’s really no different than any other conservative.

I’m still holding out hope for Kobluchar or Dan Crenshaw.

I think we can all agree Mike Pence has zero chance.

It’s unfortunate Pence has no chance…somehow during all this I’ve gained respect for him.

DeSantis would beat Joe…and he should…i can’t believe how far Biden has allowed this all to go…

No one wants to hear about how congress is impeding his agenda…

My guess is a lot will happen in the 3 months leading up to midterms…a lot of stuff that should’ve already happened…some watered down version of build back better…and it’ll be so see through that it won’t move the needle much. Student loans will be addressed half heartedly…a lot of stupid giveaways.

I don’t buy into the dementia shit…never have…and if trump runs again he’ll be older than Biden when he ran in 2020. Being an octogenarian is apparently a prerequisite to winning these days.

He was elected to be a Centrist…except he’s gotten nothing done.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think Joe has natural aging issues, probably a little more than typical, but I don’t think he has dementia.

Pushing an energy bill would completely turn things around for him. He won’t because he’d have to agree to new drilling. He promised to cut everything Trump put in place in regards to energy. And he has.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The first domino in the coming red tsunami just fell in Texas...first time in over a century that district went red.

It's funny watching the liberals on Reddit try to paint a Hispanic woman as a racist alt right Q nut.

Now they have their own AOC type villain to demonize.

misterID wrote:

If it’s between Joe and DeSantis I’ll hold my nose and vote for Ron.

LOL!

Reich is clearly insane.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I tried to go to two places today for lunch…both were incomprehensibly closed.

I don’t know what’s going on…but it appears to be happening rapidly.

Where the fuck are the Dems right now?!

misterID

misterID wrote:

Remember when Bush refused to acknowledge we were in a recession?

It’s bad decision after bad decision.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Another thing…i had to fire/demote 5 people in the past few weeks…they were literally doing nothing…and when called out didn’t care….and gave no fucks about being let go…

Costing me clients, being negligent, sometimes just not showing up…these are people I’ve had for years. Wtf is going on?

Board footer