You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

Where there's one... there's more.

Put out piles of cornmeal. It fucks up their system, they won't drink, and they die of thirst/kidney failure.

It's the most humane way to get rid of them.

I had a rat infestation after all my stray cats left for some reason and my indoor cats couldn't handle the load... although god bless them for trying. Can't use poison because of my cats and dogs...and discovered the cornmeal trick.

It really works.

You can mix flour in with it too... apparently sugar with it makes it more appetizing but mine went for the pure shit.

I would set plates of it in two closets and under the kitchen sink.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

The cat doesn't eat it?

James

James wrote:

It doesn't hurt other animals. Weird. It's something about a rats digestive system.

They should push this remedy over all the various poisons.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I don’t know if Biden was complicit in the propaganda video put out today, but if not, the US should condemn it. This isn’t a time for political theatre. Billions are being sent to defend a “Democracy” our own President withheld aide from due to corruption a decade ago. All inching us closer to WW3 for reasons not yet really specified.

If they need to resort to theatrics to make it look like Biden or Kiev were under any direct threat at that moment, maybe we all need to be a little more vigilant and ask why.

James

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don’t know if Biden was complicit in the propaganda video put out today, but if not, the US should condemn it. This isn’t a time for political theatre. Billions are being sent to defend a “Democracy” our own President withheld aide from due to corruption a decade ago. All inching us closer to WW3 for reasons not yet really specified.

If they need to resort to theatrics to make it look like Biden or Kiev were under any direct threat at that moment, maybe we all need to be a little more vigilant and ask why.

Hybrid warfare.

The whole point of it was to humiliate Putin. After seeing his comments today, I think it worked.

I agree though. Why rub his nose in shit? Does it get the world any closer to the end of the conflict? Probably not.

When I saw that, I tried imagining Putin visiting Baghdad in 2004. Doesn't compute.

James

James wrote:

Call me crazy...but I'm starting to wonder if the US is trying to goad the Russians into some kind of minor skirmish in the Baltics...maybe even Poland.

Biden once again announced we will defend every inch of NATO territory.

Everybody already knows this...so why keep saying it? It's like they hope the Russians try calling our bluff....which isn't a bluff.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I've come to the point where I think this whole conflict is just for show. Ostensibly Putin is at war with the "establishment", but this war is exactly what they need at this point in time. With Covid winding down there had to be a new excuse to fuck over the people. All part of the Global 2030 Agenda to make everybody poor and dependent. And what do you know? On the day they shut down Covid in the news, Putin obliges them with a perfectly timed war. And instead of cleaning up the mess quickly, like a real rebel would do, he drags it out to suit his "enemies" agenda.

Right now he's telling his people to suck it up because "war with the west". And here in the West they are doing the same thing. Every price hike, every new tax is blamed on this charade. The White Russian President wanted to go hard from the start, but Putin refused. I guess he didn't get the memo this is not to be a real war where you fight for victory. The real war is plundering the people of Russia, Europe and America. Can you imagine Adolf Hitler retaining his WTO and WHO membership when he went to war? Of course not, he was for real.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Covid coming from lab being legitimized is nice.

Russell Brand going off on John Heilman on the Bill Maher show was awesome.

This AI stuff is very scary and not needed in our world.

James

James wrote:

That incident in Mexico where four Americans were kidnapped in broad daylight and probably killed is insane.

Once again...Pat Buchanan is shown to have been right on the problem with Mexico. He wanted a wall in the 90s...and predicted without US action, Mexico would become a full blown narco state in chaos.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/07/us/p … raine.html

US Intel is now suggesting a pro-Ukrainian group was behind the NORD pipeline sabotage/attack. 

Say what you will, but the US was objectively better off from a security standpoint under Trump.  That isn't even up for debate at this point.  WW3 inches closer and half of America is distracted thinking they're morally righteous pretending men can become women and pretending it's still 1865 on race relations.  Not a good position to be in if you're serious about maintaining Western supremacy.

Board footer