You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Awe trying to take the high ground. That's cute.

Insult a piece of ground I happened to be born on. Like I give a shit. 14

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

We're doing this again? We could delete the last two pages and the reader wouldn't miss a thing.

Let's get back on topic.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

He's trying to continue what he started with his rocky alt (why has that not been addressed) and I'm going to call him on it every time he tries to stir the pot.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

He's trying to continue what he started with his rocky alt (why has that not been addressed) and I'm going to call him on it every time he tries to stir the pot.

This is the problem. Mitch announced his sole purpose is to oppose me. Then I have this cat thinking he has a duty to call people out.

Nothing happens. Then I quote BigBri verbatim, and you condemn me. You said nothing when BigBri said it, but because I parroted his post back at him, the jackals get worked up.

I asked Mitch to clarify whatever intelligible post he made. He refused, then these two jump in. Are we having a discussion or a name calling and attack forum?

I don’t need anyone staying on a forum to be my jailer or monitor. It’s sad these two have given themselves those rules.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You seem mad bro.

Randall Flagg

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You seem mad bro.

Says the poster who just said he’s here to call me out. Either participate in a discussion or go back to arguing why you’d be a better best friend to Axl with Mitch. This was the adults only section until you and a couple others decided to waste time spamming it.

You also asked for the discussion to be closed and to ban people. If you can’t participate, go away.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

We're not turning this thread into the old one.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Hypocrisy at its finest. Funny.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
misterID wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

We're not turning this thread into the old one.

Funny you quoted me there, were you unable to read a few posts back?

Randall Flagg

Does anyone think Michelle Obama crossed a line?  Is the US capable of surviving the weaponized propaganda of the media and its allied politicians?

So much disinformation and outright dishonesty. We all call Trump on it, but I feel the entire other side is protected by the very institutions meant to prevent it. At some point, these media outlets should lose their press credentials as they’re no longer reporting information, but wholly disinformation.

I want Trump gone as much as anyone else, but the unholy alliance between the DNC and major networks terrifies me. It’s truly Orwellian in nature.

Board footer