You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/06/br … operation/

This really should be the talk of the town.  This is nothing new, but the media owes the American people and the Trump administration a huge apology. Russiagate was a Clinton scam the entire time, and career bureaucrats under Obama encouraged it.  That Brennan went on TV and accused Trump of treason knowing what he knew, is just unforgivable.  And people want to put Biden back into power so they can continue these abuses of power.  Maybe Hunter can make millions more while dad threatens nations to cut aide unless they acquiesces to whatever is in his best interest.

We know Trump is full of shit and bloviates.  I loathe it when he speaks, but we all know to take what he says with a grain of salt and expect it to be hyperbole.  The reality is that Clinton, Obama and Biden were just as dishonest, but we're told that they're somehow better.  That's my issue.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

You're making an argument supporting a document that is 60% redacted?!

Russiagate is this:  The DNC email servers were hacked into.  The CIA investigated who it was. During the investigation they discovered it was russia. While the investigation continued Manafort, Flynn, Stone, & others stumbled into it like a coupla drunk monkeys.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Haha!  You guys are hysterical.

Keep the intellectual conversations going!

Maybe you can have some more karma wars since you can’t seem to post anything constructive. Maybe Mitch can use more racial slurs or tell people they deserve Covid. I shudder at the intellectual heavyweights here. Your bank accounts must be soaring!

roll

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/06/br … operation/

This really should be the talk of the town.  This is nothing new, but the media owes the American people and the Trump administration a huge apology. Russiagate was a Clinton scam the entire time, and career bureaucrats under Obama encouraged it.  That Brennan went on TV and accused Trump of treason knowing what he knew, is just unforgivable.  And people want to put Biden back into power so they can continue these abuses of power.  Maybe Hunter can make millions more while dad threatens nations to cut aide unless they acquiesces to whatever is in his best interest.

We know Trump is full of shit and bloviates.  I loathe it when he speaks, but we all know to take what he says with a grain of salt and expect it to be hyperbole.  The reality is that Clinton, Obama and Biden were just as dishonest, but we're told that they're somehow better.  That's my issue.

Speaking of incoherent gibberish

This is a right wing rag.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Even the highly heralded roll Rasmussen poll has Biden up +12.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Oh i thought this was totally cool...guess not...

https://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-husband … 51912.html

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I can't wait until this year and election are over.

Btw, both ABC and NBC have held town halls saying they had vetted undecided voters ask Trump and Biden questions, and both networks planted Biden voters in the group who were easily found to be Biden supporters.

Biden will have his ass wiped by the media for however long he's President, and hopefully, we hold the media and Democrats to their standards during the Trump administration. Again, they championed harassing republicans at home and in public. They justified riots and violence. They should be held to this.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Even the highly heralded roll Rasmussen poll has Biden up +12.

That's a right leaning poll too. Wow.

Lindsay Graham looks to be in a battle, it seems tied in the polls. Factor in this WH covid outbreak, he could now be losing. My wish is McConnell goes out in KY also.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Neither are worthy of being President of America. How they are even in a position to run is mind boggling to me. All we can hope for is more people wake up to the joke that is the media. Shit ain't gonna change until then.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Neither are worthy of being President of America. How they are even in a position to run is mind boggling to me. All we can hope for is more people wake up to the joke that is the media. Shit ain't gonna change until then.

It's bad, Bidens just a 'reset' button tho. Get him in, do some things, he'll be out. Pretty sure he won't run for re-election. Opens the door for Harris but it'll be contested unlike Hillary 2016. GOP has alot lined up too.

Board footer