You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

Nah, I’m not a piece of shit who tells people they deserve a virus cause I disagree with their political opinions.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Nah, I’m not a piece of shit who tells people they deserve a virus cause I disagree with their political opinions.

Uh...that's not actually what I said...but I know you need to simplify things into all black and white categories.

Thanks for consistently calling yourself right down the middle while you constantly bash democrats, liberals and Biden on here. If you wanna talk about duplicity, read your last 100 posts.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

We have voting & dropoffs at fairly frequent locations, mines at a regular old high school. I stopped off at lunchtime, just a random Thursday, there's a line of people waiting to vote. I had my mailin ready to go so just got to the dropoff out front, there were quite a few people doing it & mingling after.  The line was people wanting to use the actual booth, socially distance so might have only been 20-30 people, but still, that's generally a long line on Election Day for me.

I dunno, I read recently Republicans are starting to get scared, not PA, but other light red states (GA, SC, NC, CO, AZ).  I think this thing won't even be close, stick a fork in it. It's done.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Don't get cocky.

Sincerely, misterID from 2016.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-language- … 41070.html

It’s coming boys...wait until trump starts singling people out.

I’m sure Flagg is all about this behavior since he’s a born again Trumper.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Well, who started the whole "harass them everywhere, even at home" which led to a near massacre of republicans at a softball game? People have short memories.

Randall Flagg

I’m not aware of any Trump supported groups killing someone or burning down a church recently. When the NYTimes condemns Harris for her support of June riots, I’ll take this article seriously. Right now their OpEds and anonymous sources hold no credibility with me.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I’m not aware of any Trump supported groups killing someone or burning down a church recently. When the NYTimes condemns Harris for her support of June riots, I’ll take this article seriously. Right now their OpEds and anonymous sources hold no credibility with me.

Oh but Tucker’s opinion is the bees knees?

misterID

misterID wrote:

I thought Trump was doing lousy in the town hall, then turned to Biden's and ... Yikes. Trumps combative performance is so much better than that.

Randall Flagg

Trump had a fucking homerun slamming her and the media for the white supremacy bullshit, and complete avoidance of Antifa. Then the dumb fucker won’t say the idea of Democrats running satanic child fucking rings is retardedly absurd. He does this to himself.

I flip back and forth. Just compare the town hall with Trump on ABC to that. This country needs to reform the media or we’re doomed. This kind of partisan support towards Biden makes a fucking mockery of the free press. All the hate I’ve lampooned Hannity for his sychopantic treatment of Trump, should be directed at these networks who’ve allowed this embarrassment to be paraded as journalism or news.

Kudos to Trump for going into the lion’s den. Biden’s still in his basement. Sound leader to face China and Russia.

Board footer