You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

I know!! All he had to say is I disavow them. That's it. Move on. He knows they support him, that's it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump had a fucking homerun slamming her and the media for the white supremacy bullshit, and complete avoidance of Antifa. Then the dumb fucker won’t say the idea of Democrats running satanic child fucking rings is retardedly absurd. He does this to himself.

I flip back and forth. Just compare the town hall with Trump on ABC to that. This country needs to reform the media or we’re doomed. This kind of partisan support towards Biden makes a fucking mockery of the free press. All the hate I’ve lampooned Hannity for his sychopantic treatment of Trump, should be directed at these networks who’ve allowed this embarrassment to be paraded as journalism or news.

Kudos to Trump for going into the lion’s den. Biden’s still in his basement. Sound leader to face China and Russia.

lol...coming from a guy who doesn't believe in white supremacy like yourself...it's laughable...

Anyway....Biden 2020...

misterID

misterID wrote:

Biden would never survive Guthrie.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I know!! All he had to say is I disavow them. That's it. Move on. He knows they support him, that's it.

Like it matters...none of this shit matters....literally none of it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Yeah...I just turned on Biden...he sounds fine to me. It's boring. I refuse to turn on Trump...I've listened to his bullshit for 4 years. Incoherent gibberish. Nasty and mean....

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Take a pill, man...

I knew George would help Biden through this, but Jesus, letting him just ramble for 5-10 minutes is a disaster.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Mark my words. When Biden gets sworn in January 21st, shortly thereafter China and Russia will try something to test him. And he’s going to be surrounded by bafoons who don’t know how to wield power, and our standing will be weakened. If Biden can’t remember Putin’s name when he’s responding to their annexation of more land in Eastern Europe, we’re fucked. What videos does Putin have of Hunter Biden running a train an a couple of 10s that he’ll release in the middle of our internal feuding?

This isn’t a fucking game to claim moral superiority. There are real stakes here. As terrified I was at the prospect of Trump facing Putin and Xi, I don’t see how Biden faces them without looking like a fool. I hope I’m wrong.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Biden is better when George interrupts.

These poor people are just staring at him glassy eyed.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Take a pill, man...

I knew George would help Biden through this, but Jesus, letting him just ramble for 5-10 minutes is a disaster.

But it doesn't....none of this shit changes people's minds.

I just don't think the criticism is fair....Trump changes topics 4 times a minute and people don't bat an eye. Just cuz Biden's answers are boring doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Either way...I'm done watching...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbre … 0b9304f9d5

This happened. I’m not saying there was anything wrong with his tweet. But after the head of the DNC leaked debate questions to Clinton....  The handling of Biden and Trump in these “debates” is a fucking joke. Like I said. Real reform is needed. Hopefully the media does a hard look in the mirror.

Board footer