You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Haters Gonna Hate
 Rep: 1 

Re: Will GNR release new music in 2021?

Could this mean anything https://twitter.com/RikiRachtman/status/1428495632537432066 is it just a random gnr show or is it about a new album? Weird Spotify would just have a gnr show if they aren't releasing anything idk. For the life of me I cannot get urls to work here I don't understand, other people do it right oh well.

Will Guns n’ Roses release new music in 2021?

Yes, Q1 0%
Yes, Q2 3%
Yes, Q3 20%
Yes, Q4 9%
No. I can’t do this shit anymore. 69%
Total votes: 35
mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Who hell is Ricky Rattman anyway and why does he know so much about Guns N’ Roses all the time?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's Riki Rachtman, he was host of Headbangers Ball, was a good friend of Axl's back in the day

davegnfnr2k

davegnfnr2k wrote:
misterID wrote:

It's Riki Rachtman, he was host of Headbangers Ball, was a good friend of Axl's back in the day

he was also in the nov rain video

davegnfnr2k

davegnfnr2k wrote:
misterID wrote:

Better is fantastic, you're crazy!

But yeah, it's a hard song to sing live. Unless they are going to repackage CD, which I think would be lame, they can drop it from the set list. It sounded like he was struggling on the Hard School clip.

Slash butchers better, and Axl sounds awful on it. its a great song but they should drop it

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

If they'd done this for Chinese Democracy I would've snapped it up like a shot.

https://pitchfork.com/news/kanye-west-l … em-player/

I mean, we were basically doing this with the Rock Band files.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

If they'd done this for Chinese Democracy I would've snapped it up like a shot.

https://pitchfork.com/news/kanye-west-l … em-player/

I mean, we were basically doing this with the Rock Band files.

I had this idea for Chinese way back.

Either they release multiple versions and have fans vote, hence "democracy" or give people the full raw files to remix at will.

Cool idea for Kanye.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Didn't NIN do something similar to this years ago?

It's not a bad idea but GNR aren't known for being with the times...much less ahead of the curve.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

So does the release of Absurd "count" as "new music?"  Just curious what the consensus is.  My opinion is a rehashed song played live in 2001 before being canned doesn't, but that's just my opinion.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So does the release of Absurd "count" as "new music?"  Just curious what the consensus is.  My opinion is a rehashed song played live in 2001 before being canned doesn't, but that's just my opinion.

I think I was taking the piss when I started making these threads riffing off of Axl’s “fans will hear new music this year” quote back in 2006 but at least to me the question is basically: “are they gonna release an the album”?

I think the above still stands. I never thought of the possibility of a single or singles but no album but maybe that will end up being the case.

As far as Absurd, it’s more of a new song than Shadow if Your Love since neither live nor studio versions were officially released unlike the aforementioned song.

So technically yeahs “new music”  but really, when’s album?

Board footer