You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: UYI Box tracklist unveiled?

Sky Dog wrote:

Your right….it just looks like he’s grabbing his mom’s hot ass tit….

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Your right….it just looks like he’s grabbing his mom’s hot ass tit….

There's more than one pic.

StephanieSeymour0338.jpg

322A55D.jpg

1229-stephanie-seymour-bikini-022.jpg

There's more but that's enough.

I also didn't realize grabbing your mom's hot ass tit was kosher.  18

They look like a typical couple on the beach... nothing more, nothing less.

He can be as gay as Liberace... doesn't mean he didn't have some weird thing with his mother.

Maybe he identified as straight when he's with his mother.  16

If I was caught on the beach with my mom and we were acting like that, no one would try passing it off as Sesame Street shit.

Only celebrities get away with shit like this.

I remember hearing about him was that he goofed on Axl’s looks on Instagram and Erin Everly (!) ripped him a new asshole.

That's funny.

I never would've pegged Erin being a card carrying member of Axl's army. Makes me wonder if she posted on the forums in the 2000s. She certainly would have fit in.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

The Silverstone one is almost as weird.  Her kid is 11 and she still sleeps with him.  Oh, and she also takes baths with him.  What kid takes baths with their mom at 11 years old?

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Liz Hurley and her son also have a strange relationship

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Women, especially celebrity moms, are breast feeding their boys even at school age now. It’s crazy

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I’ll gladly be any of their sons.

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Blackstar wrote:
misterID wrote:

The kid was gay and there wasn’t anything sexual going on between he and his mom. They just had a weird mom/gay son relationship. He was also a major tool. Had no idea he died, the last I remember hearing about him was that he goofed on Axl’s looks on Instagram and Erin Everly (!) ripped him a new asshole.

His post Erin reacted to wasn't about Axl's looks. He wished his mom happy birthday using an alleged Axl quote:

Screenshot_20160803-185759.thumb.png.a67ebe0cfc53b152f994c965b48a9352.png

That was in 2016. Sadly, he died from an OD last year.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I thought both Erin and Stephanie joined forces to take Axl to court over what he supposedly did to them both. I didn’t know Erin was ever on Axl’s side after they split up.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah that's a wacky dynamic there. I wonder what happened?

As far as the celeb stuff.... many of them are degenerates. It's probably a combination of things that lead to it...the Hollywood culture in general, insane money, can't really relate to normal people because they don't live a normal existence....

And it leads to dysfunctional shit like showering and sleeping with your sons...and God knows what else.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

However it is not one of the best YCBM sung by Axl .....

The other video that deserved an actual live performance instead of the album version is Live and Let Die. The Wembley 91 performance would've been perfect.

I like this part...

This will be on Use Your Illusion I...a little different than you'll hear it tonight...

No shit...the album version has no balls!

It takes me back. Such a great time to be alive.

2016 Axl was good on LALD…

Board footer