You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Merry Christmas

misterID wrote:

I hope you guys are all doing well and are having an amazing Christmas!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Same to you and yours. Merry Christmas!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Did you guys do.anything?

I decided to just stay home. It was colder than a witch's tit, foggy as hell,  wasn't in the mood, so told family I was gonna skip the dinner this year.

I made BBQ hamburgers and watched Apocalypse Now.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Merry Christmas fuckers... lol

We didn't do anything, wife and I have been fighting the flu and storm of century happened here on 23-24

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Merry Christmas and happy new year my old evo friends.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I had the worst flu I’ve ever had, still recovering. So my Christmas was spent in bed.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

A semi white Christmas which is a rarity here on the temperate coast. Spent it with my grandmother who is 92 and increasingly stressed out. My aunt had to take care of cooking duties, and while she is otherwise a nice woman, 40 years as a feminist has had a bad influence on her culinary skills. Thankfully my mother saved some of theirs so I could have proper dinner on second day. I only eat that particular dish once a year so it is important to get right. My other aunt, her sister, also butchered it a few years ago, and she also went to college.

The third aunt, and my mother on the other hand take great care of details with their low grade educations. They are not really great cooks, far from it, but at least they know the basic yes and noes when it comes to Christmas Eve dinner.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I didn't do shit and took a few naps.  I just felt tired.  As you age, you realize it's just another day.  Christmas means more for kids.

For those who are batting illness, I hope you guys get better.

Board footer