You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events...

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I am too busy raising kids and running a business...and I could research this on my own...but what is the rationale? Is it simply just, 'support anyone that opposes the status quo?' or 'support anyone that is against the same enemy?'

The right have always been notorious supporters of Israel...so have some on the left of course...but in today's world, the left has to support what the right doesn't. So they must go balls deep in their support of the Palestinians.

Our culture wars are going to destroy us. When it gets to the point you're having to support atrocities to "own" the right,  it's time for these people to take a look in the mirror and see what they've become.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I am too busy raising kids and running a business...and I could research this on my own...but what is the rationale? Is it simply just, 'support anyone that opposes the status quo?' or 'support anyone that is against the same enemy?'

The right have always been notorious supporters of Israel...so have some on the left of course...but in today's world, the left has to support what the right doesn't. So they must go balls deep in their support of the Palestinians.

Our culture wars are going to destroy us. When it gets to the point you're having to support atrocities to "own" the right,  it's time for these people to take a look in the mirror and see what they've become.

So it is what I thought without doing any research.

There are some problems that don't have a solution...or at least the solution won't come from the US.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

There's actual footage of these atrocities...and I don't think the Palestinians are capable of deep fakes.

Even IF it's fake, doesn't change the fact it's all being cheered on.

I don't think these people can be defended anymore.

I would not be surprised if there are many atrocities. But this "poor me" image they are trying to sell about Israel is a crock of shit. I've seen politicians over there gloating about killing women and children, and when called on it, they just double down. You think the left are mad? Try the right over in Israel. Fucking hell.

IP_conflict_deaths_total.png

Seems clear who is doing most of the killing. Hamas staging attacks on Israel should not come as a surprise. Clearly Israel is not interested in solving the issue peacefully and that means war.

So you get stuff like this. Now Israel is probably going to kill tens of thousands in response. And that will be "good".

Mitch asks a good question. Who are the good guys? I don't see anybody worth supporting. People yes, but not governments, religions, political agendas. Partisan nonsense all of it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

polluxlm wrote:

http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4756436/ … _total.png

Seems clear who is doing most of the killing. Hamas staging attacks on Israel should not come as a surprise. Clearly Israel is not interested in solving the issue peacefully and that means war.

So you get stuff like this. Now Israel is probably going to kill tens of thousands in response. And that will be "good".

Mitch asks a good question. Who are the good guys? I don't see anybody worth supporting. People yes, but not governments, religions, political agendas. Partisan nonsense all of it.

How accurate are those numbers?  Anything from Palestine is about as accurate as China. Are those innocents killed or is no distinction made between militants. Because a lot of Palestinians are killed solely because they pick up an AK or fire off rockets at Israel.

No, there isn’t a good guy. But there is a really radical side that isn’t compatible with the modern world.  Only one side wants to eradicate the other. Only one side has genocide in their charter. Only one side elected a terrorist organization in a democratic election who authorized and condoned child murder, torture and rape.

I’m not faulting any nation that takes the independent steps to ensure an enemy who’s show their ability to kidnap and murder their children from ever being able to launch such an attack again. If you thought Gaza has been bad the past 20 years, just you watch.

We’ll see if the EU tolerates another wave of Arab migrants entering their nations with the same friendly values as Hamas.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The leftists are claiming it’s all propaganda and not real

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

The leftists are claiming it’s all propaganda and not real

The atrocious claims being made should absolutely be validated. The claims made from Ukraine or both US invasions of Iraq had outrageous claims that were later debunked. They claimed Sadam was murdering babies in Kuwait in 91. That was all bullshit.

But when the accused admits guilt, I take them at their word.

misterID

misterID wrote:

The girl who’s crotch and ass was covered in blood from being gang raped and was later killed, they’re trying to say maybe she just sat in something red.

The irony of ironies are all trans and gays and feminists openingly supporting hamas who would happily kill all of them in the most horrific ways imaginable

James

James wrote:

The Gaza invasion is about to start. Israel is cutting off their internet.

This is going to be insanity.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Every time I start feeling bad for them I remind myself Palestinians voted Hamas in.

James

James wrote:

Iran has told Israel through UN channels that they will be forced to intervene if Israel moves forward with the Gaza invasion.

US will enter the war instantly in that scenario. We might even do a preemptive strike.

The invasion is expected to start within hours.

Board footer