You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events...

James wrote:

Latest war news...

The pro Hamas/antisemitism shit is going off the rails on a crazy train worldwide... especially here.

More drones launched at US bases in Iraq. All of them neutralized.

Yemen launched another strike at Israel. Neutralized. Shortly after this, Yemen declares war on Israel.

Israel bombs refugee camp killing 50+

James

James wrote:

I just checked the politics sub for the first time in ages. Man...what a culture war dumpster fire. Also a massive distraction.

You know how the  far left is consumed with protesting Israel, glorifying Hamas, condoning attacks, etc?

There's not a single mention of any of it. I guess they want independents or simply regular people to not see what they are supporting on the main sub that millions check on a daily basis.

Here's their main discussion this week...

Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trans
Trump
Pence
Desantis
Desantis
Trans
Christie
Some MAGA influencer
Hawley
Trump
A republican congressman's wife
Ukraine
Clarence Thomas
GOP Twitter account bitches about Biden celebrating Halloween

Best headline...

Trump channels Hitler for protection, Trump relies on anti-Semitism to lift himself up

Imagine having the balls to post that considering what their own side has been doing lately.

I did find 2 articles but it was about the Ukraine, Israel defense bill.

I was browsing a couple of them and people saying the Republicans can't stand how good the country is doing under Biden.

Question...

If it's doing so good, why aren't you guys constantly celebrating it and posting articles about it instead of the constant Trump bitching?

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I’m a dummy on the whole thing and definitely lean left (mainly socially).

The Hamas attacks were vile and gross and widespread antisemitism is toxic worldwide. But when I heard Israel was cutting off water and food and electricity to Gaza I was like…wait…they can do that?

It’s a tragedy all the way around.

James

James wrote:

I definitely wasnt trying to insinuate everyone on the left took that stance.

We're witnessing a fracturing of the left that will be much crazier than what happened on the right with Trumpism.

Trump is Trump...or "fascist".

This is throwing babies into ovens while you rape and kill their mother, slaughtering hipsters while they dance at concerts, decapitating babies, and raping and tying up girls and shooting them.

I don't think there's any coming back from that. Supporting that is crossing the Rubicon.

I don't ever want to hear those people criticize Q anon. Q anon is Sesame Street compared to that terrorist attack.

Don't want to hear them whine about school shootings anymore. Hamas had planned to murder children in schools but the plans went haywire once getting underway. IDF found the maps.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I guess i don’t know what you mean by ‘there’s no coming back from it’

At the same time republicans see clear right or wrong and black and white in Israel they are splitting hairs on Ukraine. Much like you are doing attempting to minimize Qanon.

I’ll tell you what though I’ve been telling Palestine supporters to shut the fuck up plenty lately.

James

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I guess i don’t know what you mean by ‘there’s no coming back from it’.

I thought it was obvious.

When they've reached the point of supporting the beheading of babies and the rape/murder of children, putting the mask back on and pretending you're sunshine and rainbows isn't going to work.

Speaking of rainbows...

LGBT criticize the right for not respecting pronouns or "dead naming" them.

LGBT groups are supporting Hamas.

Hamas throws LGBT off buildings.

They can now cram their criticisms over pronouns.

The masks have come off.

Much like you are doing attempting to minimize Qanon

I can minimize Q anon because nothing that group does or says comes within a light year of supporting terrorists who rape and murder children and laugh while mowing down teenagers at concerts.

Other than that Q lunatic who murdered his two children after some custody dispute with his (ex) wife, can you post examples of Q anon doing anything on the level of this insanity?

I won't hold my breath.

James

James wrote:

Complete lunacy.

James

James wrote:

I've said this for years....

This is one of the problems with the hyper partisan polarization in our culture wars.

Get a whiff of the far right supporting Israel, they gotta go balls deep in their support of Hamas. They don't care how awful this looks now and how much worse it's going to look further down the road.

For fucks sake...the Squad had to vote no in support of Israel.

Painting Trump as Hitler is psychotic. You can criticize Trump all day and night but he was a huge supporter of Israel.

We're witnessing the brain death of the far left.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Qanon is a liberal thing, really. They want them to be relevant so badly. Even republicans goof on them. They’re such a small minority of tinfoil hats who have always existed (used to be black helicopters).

It’s just like white supremacy. They were treating it as the greatest threat to the nation, when in reality they used it as a slur to discredit anyone who disagreed with them. Of course they exist, and yeah there are some who are dangerous. But look at the rampant anti semitism going on from the left right now. This has exposed the greatest hypocrisy I’ve ever witnessed. I never thought it would come out so brazenly. No one wanted to mention that the rise in hate crimes were from black men, not white men, especially against Jews and Asians.

James

James wrote:

More war news...

Hamas promises more Oct. 7th massacres until Israel is annihilated.

IDF posts proof Hamas is stealing fuel from hospitals in Gaza.

Israel sends ships to Red Sea in response to missile, drone strikes from Yemen.

Hamas says UN can take care of Palestinian civilians.

Blinken heading back to Israel

Board footer