You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: An STP Section

Saikin wrote:

I really think we need one of those now....

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Jumping the gun a bit?:haha:

I am a HUGE Stone Temple Pilots fan, but this is a GNR site. Things revolve around GNR and of course our off topic sections.

I do think an STP thread should definitely be started in the Black Hole, and with the band on the verge of kicking ass again, I'm sure it will be active.

A reunited STP is one of the big music stories of the year in my opinion, but not worthy of a whole section here, and no disrespect meant towards STP when saying that.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I would say no. I would, however, strip the Velvet Revolver title from our site if the band announces its demise.

James

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I would, however, strip the Velvet Revolver title from our site if the band announces its demise.

Have you hacked into my brain?:butt:

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Jameslofton wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I would, however, strip the Velvet Revolver title from our site if the band announces its demise.

I certainly hope not. That would be awkward.

James

James wrote:
Saikin wrote:

For now, I think we'll use your confirmed reunion thread as the "official" STP thread, and I'll sticky it in the VR section until we know the status of that band.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:
Saikin wrote:

For now, I think we'll use your confirmed reunion thread as the "official" STP thread, and I'll sticky it in the VR section until we know the status of that band.

If they officially announce the VR break up, can the STP thread just be moved to the Black Hole?

yes....and VR will prolly merge into the TWAT section IF they break up

James

James wrote:

I have a feeling the VR situation is gonna get dragged out a bit, but yeah we'll be crossing that bridge as it nears.

Jameslofton wrote:
Communist China wrote:

GREAT idea smile

Board footer