You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: What do you do for work?

FlashFlood wrote:

I am in sales for a major tech company. I haven’t done much for the community here but if there is anything I can do to help out like minded individuals I’d be happy to.

Hoping others share their occupation and maybe we can help out fellow gunners!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I declare goods passing the border. Punch in the numbers in a computer and send it to customs. Boring as fuck, doesn't pay all that great, but I only work a few days a week.

Still I can't seem to find the time!

MrMojoRa
 Rep: 0 

MrMojoRa wrote:

Retired Detective. 23 years total. Prior to that I was a Teenage Runaway High School Dropout Stoner, a true rebel.

After dealing with murderers, arsonists, child abusers, gang wars (lots of gun violence), I've returned to my stoner life and back to being a true rebel.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I always wanted to be a detective, but you never think about all the shitty people you have to meet every day. It becomes your life whether you want it or not, so I'm glad I never went in that direction. Good for you on getting out. 

I've returned to my stoner life and back to being a true rebel.

I hear that.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I work for an architect...design high rise condos mostly

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Tmgladden wrote:

I build koi ponds an maintain water features

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:

Would love to know more about this

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Tmgladden wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:

Would love to know more about this

I work for a small business building koi ponds, installing fountains, rebuilding old features. We mainly do private features but we also do alot of HOA, an have a few schools, offices buildings an a few celebrities we take care of. It’s the dream job of a gnr fan, since Fernando thinks all gnr fans are pond scum

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
MrMojoRa wrote:

Retired Detective. 23 years total. Prior to that I was a Teenage Runaway High School Dropout Stoner, a true rebel.

After dealing with murderers, arsonists, child abusers, gang wars (lots of gun violence), I've returned to my stoner life and back to being a true rebel.

You might be my father in law!

MrMojoRa
 Rep: 0 

MrMojoRa wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
MrMojoRa wrote:

You might be my father in law!

No shit, there's another one out there that took my path?!

No son-in-law yet.

Board footer