You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: The Rant Thread

monkeychow wrote:

The strange shit about it is - I don't think he's a guy of particular means. I'd sort of get it if he was a CEO or something...but he seems quite a lot like me - crazy creative type - just 20 years older and without all my loveable qualities. wink

Hhahah...ahh well...best of luck to them....but it's back on the hunt for a nice girl for me. I was just bummed out as I normally date "bad girls" and you can't be surprised when they leave you for dead but I've really been looking for a nice respectable girl to catch and settle down and so I didn't see this one comming!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Just because you don't perceive him as "well off", doesn't mean she doesn't perceive him as that.

I know an older woman right now who's thrown herself at a man sexually, because she 'perceives' him as well off (he's got a nice car and used to own a small business; he's retired now), but the rest of us (and the world) look at him as a middle class nobody just like the rest.

She's got those "green"-colored glasses on tho.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yep...she was definitely looking for a sugar daddy.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Ok, I annoys me silly when especially South American GNR fans just fucking tags EVERYTHING on Facebook with band members.

Put up a fat woman in a GNR shirt, and they tag it with Beta, DJ, Ron and who the fuck else. It just annoys the shit out of me, and it must annoy the shit out of the actual tagged people which got NOTHING to do in any of the pictures. Like tagging Del James on Ron Thals big toe? What's up with that?

Im always looking for some new, interesting GNR pics, but these fucks on Facebook just ruins it by tagging everyone left and right. No point looking for anything good, it's just a mess.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

karma...bad tagging shits me. If you're with Ron tag ron...don't take Ron as DJ....etc

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
DCK wrote:

Ok, I annoys me silly when especially South American GNR fans just fucking tags EVERYTHING on Facebook with band members.

Put up a fat woman in a GNR shirt, and they tag it with Beta, DJ, Ron and who the fuck else. It just annoys the shit out of me, and it must annoy the shit out of the actual tagged people which got NOTHING to do in any of the pictures. Like tagging Del James on Ron Thals big toe? What's up with that?

Im always looking for some new, interesting GNR pics, but these fucks on Facebook just ruins it by tagging everyone left and right. No point looking for anything good, it's just a mess.

I agree, and I don't even use it.

South American GN'R fans are cool when it comes to things like singing all the lyrics to This I Love (which is pretty fuckin' cool), and other CD studio songs.

When they're annoying is in true HTGTH-style, kiss the ass of Axl's housekeeper like it's gonna put them over more with Axl.

Fuck off forever and ever you nutswinger.

I can't stand the "love DJ, fuck Slash" signs at the shows either. That's mega gay too.

DCK

DCK wrote:

You said it Axlin, we love them and their dedication, but come the fuck on! It's like a continent of HTGTH members.

It brings dedication enough to sing TIL or whatever, and we love em for it, but stop with the bullshit that comes with it. That means "fuck Slash signs" and stupid tagging of everything GNR related in pictures that isn't even GNR.

I had enough last night and told one to just fucking stop with the tags with Beta, Ashba, Pitmand and Ron on her own fat body and one fuck came in and called me a fanboy. THAT pissed me off.

DCK

DCK wrote:

A friend of mine is flying from Oslo to Newark to Los Angeles and then going up to San Fransisco in a couple of days. Bastard that he is. I'm stuck here working.

Fuck.

To rub it in he posted this

319219_10150843834285094_832140093_20885440_2048506959_n.jpg

He knows I like aviation

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I guy I knew on my last trip to Iraq was killed this weekend in Afghanistan.  He left behind 4 children and a wife.  And for what?  No clear fucking guidance has been given in years on this fucking mess.  Just an opportunity for politicians to grand stand and act tough.  When was the last time Obama went to a fucking holiday meal with the Soldiers deployed?  Bush did that shit all the time.  Fuck no, let's worry about some useless fucking jobs bill that is so loaded with retardism that it was DoA.  Let's worry about who Kim Kardashian is fucking or who was on Dancing with the stars.  When was the last time you even heard of people dying in this fucking war?  But 13 guys bought it last week, 8000 miles from home.  And this shit happens every week and no one in this country gives a shit.

Fully bellies and TV is enough to keep the masses silent.  Petty bickering and all this effort into issues that don't fucking matter (DADT ring a bell) but lives are lost and families ruined multiple times a day in a war started under Bush with Democratic approval and continued and esculated under Obama and not one person can articulate the end state.

Remember, who you vote for may only effect your mood the day after the election.  But months and years down the road, some man with 5 mouths to feed is going to follow his orders and go to some fucked up worthless country and never come home.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Amen.

Board footer