You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: The Rant Thread

monkeychow wrote:

My girlfriend got up one morning and just decided she "doesn't love me anymore", this after we'd been together for 6 months with great communication, great times, never had a fight....no warning at all....can't undertsand.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

oh man that sucks bro... sad

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

it gets even better....so now they changed my free shipping to express shipping...for free....gee thanks

to top it off the express shipping delivery time is the same as the free shipping 16 fucking stupid 17

That's retarded man... I've found them pretty good.  If you use super saver shipping, it's free.  I ordered a few things and they arrived in 5 days or less.  Was the item out of stock or something?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

it gets even better....so now they changed my free shipping to express shipping...for free....gee thanks

to top it off the express shipping delivery time is the same as the free shipping 16 fucking stupid 17

That's retarded man... I've found them pretty good.  If you use super saver shipping, it's free.  I ordered a few things and they arrived in 5 days or less.  Was the item out of stock or something?

I dunno it was supposed to be released on the 16th of December (yesterday) the last day for delivery for xmas is the 18th so i figured i was good when i ordered it on the 4th of december...

they wouldnt tell me what the problem was and even said i should cancel my order and shop elsewhere...can you believe that shit? so i did and they asked why i was cancelling my order so i told them..fucking assholes. I've never had a problem before either

chapters had it in stock but it was $2 more but i just bit the bullet on it so hopefully i'll get an email tomorrow saying that its been shipped...and if i'm lucky amazon.ca will give me something cuz they are gay 16

the thing i ordered is the box set of books for that true blood tv show...its called the sookie stackhouse box set

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

My girlfriend got up one morning and just decided she "doesn't love me anymore", this after we'd been together for 6 months with great communication, great times, never had a fight....no warning at all....can't undertsand.

It's called borderline personality disorder. That would be my guess. They commit social abnormals on a daily basis, including self-destructive behavior, and LOVE drama, and lots of it. Infidelity is high among those types. Even if there were no signs in the relationship on the daily basis, they're the type that nothing could've been wrong, and she just woke up that day and left.

As for my 'rant'....

Why do all chicks LOVE assholes who mistreat them, and lie to them on a daily basis? I don't get it, honor, honesty, and integrity don't mean shit. 4

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

It's simple, no matter what feminists and Tv tells you, women want real men.  Alpha males if you will who aren't sensitive and cry like school girls.  All mammals are conditioned to behave in this manner, and no amount of psycho babble or socialization is going to change inate, subconscious desires instilled over millenia of evolution.  It's only in the past 100-150 years that the man didn't have to go out and bring dinner home slung over his back.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

We'll i'm a man. I mean, I have my emotional days like anyone else, but for the most part i'm pretty laid back.

But because i'm not punching them across the face, and cheating on them... they aren't really interested.

What blows my mind is some that are married, with kids, that you'll see the father act like a total asshole to the children, like he's pissed they were ever born, F-word this, GD-that, yanking the kid around, not spending time with the kid, ignorning the kid regularly, and walking away from the family TO go sleep with the mistress....

Then the wife sits back and goes - "he's such a good father".

WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL?

Either women are fucking nuts, or i'm surrounded by alot of trashy ones.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Well for me, I've had it with men and women.  I can't figure them out, I can't figure myself out.  Fuck everybody.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

Well for me, I've had it with men and women.  I can't figure them out, I can't figure myself out.  Fuck everybody.

HAHA. lol

But yah Axlin I know what your saying. And I'm still in highschool tongue
Girls consistently date guys that are complete jerks that have reputations for cheating on every girl they date then when they get dumped they get pissed off when you say "Well he was a jerk anyway"

The thing they never realize is the one that's always there for them is the one that cares the most.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

We'll i'm a man. I mean, I have my emotional days like anyone else, but for the most part i'm pretty laid back.

But because i'm not punching them across the face, and cheating on them... they aren't really interested.

What blows my mind is some that are married, with kids, that you'll see the father act like a total asshole to the children, like he's pissed they were ever born, F-word this, GD-that, yanking the kid around, not spending time with the kid, ignorning the kid regularly, and walking away from the family TO go sleep with the mistress....

Then the wife sits back and goes - "he's such a good father".

WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL?

Either women are fucking nuts, or i'm surrounded by alot of trashy ones.

It all goes back to our most basic needs- to be successful.  And i don't mean that as in modern terms, i mean that as in reproductive terms.  We are made to want to be successful, which means producing viable offspring.  So the women pick the ones who display the most social value, the ones with the most testosterone so they will produce viable offspring. 

We can't escape our basic urges.  Unfortunately, that means those who are faithful and honest get the short end of the stick in the short-run.  I believe in the long run they win out in the end. 

You just gotta find what works best for you. 

Is it just me, or do guys like me and you seem to attract more bi-sexual women than others? 16

Board footer