You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Rant Thread

Axlin16 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

We'll i'm a man. I mean, I have my emotional days like anyone else, but for the most part i'm pretty laid back.

But because i'm not punching them across the face, and cheating on them... they aren't really interested.

What blows my mind is some that are married, with kids, that you'll see the father act like a total asshole to the children, like he's pissed they were ever born, F-word this, GD-that, yanking the kid around, not spending time with the kid, ignorning the kid regularly, and walking away from the family TO go sleep with the mistress....

Then the wife sits back and goes - "he's such a good father".

WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL?

Either women are fucking nuts, or i'm surrounded by alot of trashy ones.

It all goes back to our most basic needs- to be successful.  And i don't mean that as in modern terms, i mean that as in reproductive terms.  We are made to want to be successful, which means producing viable offspring.  So the women pick the ones who display the most social value, the ones with the most testosterone so they will produce viable offspring. 

We can't escape our basic urges.  Unfortunately, that means those who are faithful and honest get the short end of the stick in the short-run.  I believe in the long run they win out in the end. 

You just gotta find what works best for you. 

Is it just me, or do guys like me and you seem to attract more bi-sexual women than others? 16

lol

I guess you just got to keep the faith. I'm not going to compromise, or give in to who I am, to please someone else. If I were the bad guy, with bad values, I would change, but I don't see how going from good to evil, benefits anything, other than in 'The Garden', if you know what I mean.

A kind soul recently explained it to me like this - "you have self worth and self confidence. You believe in yourself, and who you are, and won't give in, no matter what. Not everyone has that much strength. Some people... some people 'settle' for those losers because they don't have any self-esteem. They are so scared to be alone, they'll just give it away, sell themselves short, because they don't feel they can do any better. And the ones that do that, and are honest on top of it, stick by the bad one, because it's the honorable thing to do, and because they are in that situation, eventually brainwash themselves that they're happy. They'll wake up when they're 40 and regret every decision they ever made in life, especially the one regarding love, that turned into a mirage.

Don't front, stay true, and never give up. It's all you have, and the day you cave in to 'their way' is the day, that everything that makes you - you- will disappear. Your self-respect is priceless, and will win out in the end of the good fight. Most people don't have that"

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Self-worth and self confidence don't exclude your notion of a bad guy.  I don't know you from Adam, so I have no idea what you're like.  A guy who beats on a woman is a cowardice piece of shit, there's no arguing that.  But a "man" who tried to be Prince Charming is falling into a fantasy trap.  Prince Charming isn't real and has never existed.  I'd could go on to a side rant of how the concept appeals to those who use emotion over logic, but won't. 

People make poor decisions every day.  It's part of being a free person.  But the notion that we can somehow rationalize and determine a way to happiness is utter bullshit.  For all the abilities our minds open for us, happiness is not one of them.  We are still creatures of our primal urges.  You can basically link any enjoyable activity to survial whether it be fucking or indulging in tasty foods.  Woman aspire for a protector/provider and men aspire for success and stability.  There are of course obvious exceptions to the objective viewer, but how many people stay with a mate (and enjoy it) whom they know is a leach and a drain on society and their family.  That is why most girls desire the start athlete in high school - he represents the alpha male who is able to protect and in turn provide due to his physical security.  Later in life, as many studies have shown, it is the man who has a good income and stable job that most women seek in a mate as they now realize braun alone isn't enough to protect and provide in our world.

But you're on to something Axlin.  Be yourself - but what might I ask does that entail.  You can always improve yourself and the attitude of "fuck em if they don't accept me for who I am" is an attitude of losers (not saying you have this at all) who want to rationalize their failure and unhappiness by attempting to link it to a higher virtue that they think may provide happiness.  But riddle me this, the fat slop who won't change for anyone dies alone and has taken himself out of the gene pool - the sign of a total failure.  This is why I subscribe to and advocate all males study and understand social dynamics, specifically the mystery method if they wish to meet success with women.  Some guys have the skill and forseight naturally, others not so much.  Women are socialized and designed to behave and think a certain way.  If you can understand this reality instead of dreaming of what could be or what they show you on Disney, you at least have a much greater success of spreading your genes which from the human perspective, is the ultimate sign of success.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Great posts guys.

I may be young, but i've learned that if you're being fake in relationships, it will never work out.  If you're acting fake towards someone, then marry that person, your true self starts to show over time.  And that isn't who the other person fell in love with, so it likely ends in divorce.  The person has low self esteem issues already, and the divorce just reinforces the thought that they are ugly and they go back to hiding behind a fake mask. 

I've learned to be myself and let people accept me for who i am.  I won't change for someone else and don't expect people to do that for me.  In turn, i try to accept people for exactly who they are, but that's sometimes hard to do, especially if you've been dating someone for a while and then their true colors start to come out.  We naturally tend to cling to the illusions.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Self-worth and self confidence don't exclude your notion of a bad guy.  I don't know you from Adam, so I have no idea what you're like.  A guy who beats on a woman is a cowardice piece of shit, there's no arguing that.  But a "man" who tried to be Prince Charming is falling into a fantasy trap.  Prince Charming isn't real and has never existed.  I'd could go on to a side rant of how the concept appeals to those who use emotion over logic, but won't.

Totally agree. And that's one of the bigger problems in the world, especially when it concerns delusional women. They have this fantasy of the "Knight In Shining Armor" that's going to bust down the door, sweep them off their feet, and go off into the sunset.

It's simply not real. I have a bitch of an aunt, who's still hanging on this fantasy, and is alone in her mid-30s. Never had any steady relationship.

I'm not picky, because they have to be perfect through vanity. I just need someone I can absolutely trust, as much as I KNOW they can trust me. I won't accept liars. Apparently the world is full of them, not a shock.

Now my aunt, is vain to the extreme. She's a fat, way overweight, bitch of a woman, who talks down to people, hard to get along with, and an ass to her only child (one night stand). She actually thinks she's worthy of not only trust and loyalty, but also Brad Pitt. It's a riot, she's fucking crazy.

Randall Flagg wrote:

People make poor decisions every day.  It's part of being a free person.  But the notion that we can somehow rationalize and determine a way to happiness is utter bullshit.  For all the abilities our minds open for us, happiness is not one of them.  We are still creatures of our primal urges.  You can basically link any enjoyable activity to survial whether it be fucking or indulging in tasty foods.  Woman aspire for a protector/provider and men aspire for success and stability.  There are of course obvious exceptions to the objective viewer, but how many people stay with a mate (and enjoy it) whom they know is a leach and a drain on society and their family.  That is why most girls desire the start athlete in high school - he represents the alpha male who is able to protect and in turn provide due to his physical security.  Later in life, as many studies have shown, it is the man who has a good income and stable job that most women seek in a mate as they now realize braun alone isn't enough to protect and provide in our world.

Which makes no sense to me, in reference to the high school athlete. Some of the dumbest people you'll ever meet in your entire life, are usually ones involved in that (no offense to the smart ones out there). Which is what you were meaning by 'braun'.

What would convince a girl to think a guy that's good a throwing a football, means that he's going to be a good provider? If they want to marry a future Al Bundy, hey, that's there choice...

I think it's got less to do with being a free person, and got more to do with what society, at least in the U.S., conditions their youth to believe. Most naive, innocent teen girls, sit back and believe alot of that bullcrap when it comes to those guys, because they walk around school, being conditioned by teachers and students, to believe that's what's the good move to make. It's an illusion. And most of them that are diehard believers of that, aren't usually the most desirable women as people. They might be attractive physically, but they are a complete turn off mentally & emotionally. And for me, you can be Angelina Jolie as far as looks go and - if you're a lying, self-absorbed bitch - goodbye. Doesn't matter how 'hot' you are. You could try to explain that to those types 'til you're blue in the face, and they'll never wrap their mind around it. "But my ass looks good in these jeans! Are you gay?" roll

I'll take the 'artsy' outcast girl, anyday of the week. Doesn't mean she's honest, but at least it'll mean she's a little closer to earth, than the other wide-eyed plastics out there.

Randall Flagg wrote:

But you're on to something Axlin.  Be yourself - but what might I ask does that entail.  You can always improve yourself and the attitude of "fuck em if they don't accept me for who I am" is an attitude of losers (not saying you have this at all) who want to rationalize their failure and unhappiness by attempting to link it to a higher virtue that they think may provide happiness.  But riddle me this, the fat slop who won't change for anyone dies alone and has taken himself out of the gene pool - the sign of a total failure.  This is why I subscribe to and advocate all males study and understand social dynamics, specifically the mystery method if they wish to meet success with women.  Some guys have the skill and forseight naturally, others not so much.  Women are socialized and designed to behave and think a certain way.  If you can understand this reality instead of dreaming of what could be or what they show you on Disney, you at least have a much greater success of spreading your genes which from the human perspective, is the ultimate sign of success.

I agree. And I know this is cliche - but i'm not the one with the problem. I am firmly rooted in reality. A good soul is far more important than a hottie. If you can get both - it's the lottery. It's hard to find good, stand up, trustworthy FRIENDS, let alone a mate.

In this generation...

Lying - I am who I am, and fuck them if they give me a hard time
Cheating - well he should've spent more time with me, I needed to express myself

You get the idea. I can't tell you how many women i've known through various situations that STILL can't wrap their mind around cheating. They grow up with a father that did it left and right on their mother, so they generalize, and assume ALL men cheat. BULLSHIT. I don't want to stick my dick in every filthy thing that walks around, no different that a girl wants to ride every single guy she sees. I do have a bit of morals and self-respect, not just for me, but the person i'm eyeing. And i'll NEVER cheat. Well, never say never... umm good for you. I can state MY LIFE that i'll never do it. Cheating is a betrayal of trust. It's not about sex to me. I'm trust worthy to the very end, and i'd never cross the smallest line, let alone the biggest one of all.

Another issue alot of them have, is no grasping the man's reaction when they do it. If a woman cheats on her man, and the man reacts by just shrugging his shoulders, and trying to figure out why she did it... he deserves to be cheated on. Alot of them sit back and go - "well I don't know why he's so upset. It's just sex." That'd be like going up to a black man and saying "it's just the N-word, I don't know why you are upset". There's almost a genetic program as to how men are supposed to react in that situation, and maybe i'm a crazy asshole, but I would never murder those involved, but when I see people that do get killed for it - I find sympathy for the murderer most of the time. Emotions are a crazy thing, and can cause people to commit horrible acts. But we can't sit back and condemn the monster we created.

As for myself, i'm just trying to understand where the middle is met. Women are social by nature. But let's say the man is anti-social. Who compromises? Does the guy suddenly become social? Or does the girl cut back on being social?

I know plenty of couples who have flat out arguments over that. The guy never wants to go out, but the girl always wants to go out. I've also seen girls cheat on guys, because of it too. They'll inevitably run into the guy, who tells them everything they want to hear, loves to party, and bam - they cheat. While the guy, who's the bread-earner, that's busting his ass working, and either doesn't have the time to go out, or is too exhausted from working to go out, get's cheated on. And for what? Is it a comment on the personality of the trashy girl? Or is it a comment on women in society? I would hope it's #1. Because if it's a comment on women in society - fuck them.  If you're need to socialize, means destroying the people that love you, the world, and just being in all out cunt - then fuck off.

But I don't think that's the case. I think it's a comment on the person, not the whole.

It'd be like saying "all blacks rob people, because I saw this one black guy rob a liquor store" - or "all arabs are terrorists, because of 9/11".

Saikin wrote:

Great posts guys.

I may be young, but i've learned that if you're being fake in relationships, it will never work out.  If you're acting fake towards someone, then marry that person, your true self starts to show over time.  And that isn't who the other person fell in love with, so it likely ends in divorce.  The person has low self esteem issues already, and the divorce just reinforces the thought that they are ugly and they go back to hiding behind a fake mask. 

I've learned to be myself and let people accept me for who i am.  I won't change for someone else and don't expect people to do that for me.  In turn, i try to accept people for exactly who they are, but that's sometimes hard to do, especially if you've been dating someone for a while and then their true colors start to come out.  We naturally tend to cling to the illusions.

Me either, as long as it's mutual. If she understands who I am, and I understand who she is, that's cool as hell. But it comes back to two things - trust and honesty. There has to be a mutual respect for that, for it to all come together. And rarely are most parties willing to commit to that.

I'm beginning to think alot of women simply aren't willing to take it to that level. They can't, and they are scared, and the more unique you are, the more different you are, it seems the more they are scared of you. I have not seen the 'mystery man' technique work - ever. Women seem to want a very streamlined, accepted by society, socializing man.

I don't think it's the sign of failure, at all. I'm studying to be a fucking DOCTOR. Obviously I am committed long-term to a career, and trying to move forward with that, and be a good provider. It's not a sign of failure, when i've already got more education than most women I meet. I am doing something with my life, unlike alot of them.

I'm not trying to be arrogant, but i'm obviously not a bum, not a failure. I'm doing something. And for the longest time i've thought it was me. And been downright depressed over it. But maybe it isn't, because every key to my life shows a positive move. They might be the ones with low self-esteem, and no-honor, not me.

There's got to be a girl out there that values trust & honesty, not superficial things. Got to be.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

your looking for the wrong girl axlin

there's your answer..and you shouldnt look for a girl who's already tied up in another relationship...chances are she wont leave him for you no matter what kinda ass he may be compared to who you may be

if you're willing to wait until she see the light then you may havea chance, but chances are you wont be the one who changes her mind...in fact she's more likely to hate you for pointing out that she has a shitty life

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm not waiting for anyone. I'm posing a hypothetical.

And it's not my fault she's a fucking loser with no integrity, in theory.

I've been shopping, so to speak, for the last decade, nearly, and to be completely honest, I just haven't found what i'm looking for. I don't want to be alone, but trust & honesty are not too much to ask for imo. Apparently it is for some.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I'm not waiting for anyone. I'm posing a hypothetical.

And it's not my fault she's a fucking loser with no integrity, in theory.

I've been shopping, so to speak, for the last decade, nearly, and to be completely honest, I just haven't found what i'm looking for. I don't want to be alone, but trust & honesty are not too much to ask for imo. Apparently it is for some.

hypothetical theoretical girl huh? it seems you have some pretty strong feelings for this made up person

if you are waiting for the perfect one then you'll be waiting a long time, part of love is knowing and accepting another's faults...sometimes you just gotta jump in with both feet and see what happens

trust is somethign thats built, it doesnt just happen..and if the girl has been hurt before it'll be even harder to gain her trust...if you do though then you're golden

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i know this guy whos been "shopping" for a while...he's 36 and still lives at home

and he's a creep...yet he still doesnt understand why he cant get a chick...not to mention his standards are set far too high, he always has an excuse why someone isnt good enough...then he complains that he's lonely

not comparing him to you axlin....i'm just sayin you'll never find mrs perfect any more than a woman will find mr right

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

i agree with neemo. basically, everything you're saying about girls; girls can say about guys. sad but true.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

No, not a theorhetical girl.

I've been in a situation of unrequited love before. Not now, but in the past.

But everything you guys are saying is why I don't really talk about this, outside of this thread. It's so cliched to death, what i'm saying, that most just shrug their shoulders, laugh, and figure you'll be 'comic book guy' when you hit 36.

Trust is something that's built. I understand that. I don't instantly trust people, why would I expect her to trust me?

But honesty isn't. You're either an honest person, or you're not. And I won't accept anything less than that. Sorry. If that means i'm alone, because I won't put up with a lying woman, then oh well...

Board footer