You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Rant Thread

Neemo wrote:

what kinda lies though...one thing i've learnt is all women have their "hand talk" there are things that women wont say to men...hell i've been with my wife for 11 years and there are still things she dosent tell me...doenst mean she's not honest .... just means shes a woman 16

if you dont get to know someone and work it out your parameters then you dont get to the honest and trust stage...just cuz she doesnt tell you something doesnt mean shes cheating

I'm telling you right now...it'll be a good 3 months living together before you really start "getting" each other

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

there is shit that a girl will tell her mother and/or best freind that no man will ever know

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

men don't need to know everything.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Little white lies, or truths hidden for the sake of someone's feelings, or your love for them - I have no problem with.

I've been with girls, whom I was attracted to, and they have days (just like I do as a guy), when they put on certain clothes, and say "does this make me look fat"... and i'll smile, and say "no, you look beautiful". In my mind, they do, and I don't really care all that much. But I don't want to say, "yeah the dress is ugly, and it's not slimming. Go put something else on" That's just not somewhere you go, with either your mother, wife, daughter, sister, cousin, etc. Be sweet, be nice.

Sometimes the truth is they look great. No need to lie. But they're so paranoid about it, you get tell them either way. They always think they look bad. Now that's a whole 'nother can of worms, not worth going in to.

Just like if i'm with a girl, going on an absolute tirade about something, being very emotional & passionate about the subject, she'll probably lie to me and just comfort and say "I hear what you're saying. That's really wrong what they did. Just wrong." In reality she's fibbing a bit to cater to my ego, instead of just being blunt and saying "I think they are wrong, but you're over reacting. They bruised your precious ego, and now you're upset". They don't want to offend me.

I'm using this as pure example. So little lies like that, are no issue.

But lies like... "I have something to tell you" / "What? / "I've not been faithful" / "Who?" / "Ryan" / "Oh man..." / "And Scott... and Matt... and Blake... and Shannon" / "Holy shit, what the FUCK?" "5 fucking guys?!?!" / "I'm so sorry" / "When did this fucking happen?!?!?" / "2 years ago"

Now out of that whole statement... the biggest thing i'd be pissed at is the '2 years' part. Not only did you do it... you kept it to yourself, held the truth from me for two years... and never batted an eye. I would be FAR quicker to accept people's flaws, and offer forgiveness if you come right out and tell me the truth, from the get. The more time goes on, the more you compound interest with me.

*Note - this actually happened to a friend of mine recently... yeah I know Neemo, you're thinking "yeah, sure". Seriously, this happened to my best friend recently, whom i've been friends with since I was 2. I became friends with his girlfriend of 5 years, who eventually became his wife. He's now going through a NASTY divorce, which has had alot of this shit circling in my head recently. She did all the stuff I mentioned above. And it's confirmed from both sides, that's exactly what happened, and how the confession went down. So it's not just his side of the story.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Never trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

I am what the women would call a "player" I guess. I fuck em and leave em so to speak. Didn't want to be but I got needs too. I did the whole relationship deal. She fucked my best friend and I spent the night in jail after I beat him up til my fists were numb. After that I started to realize that no matter who you are with if they aren't in truly love with you they will lie right to your face. (some will anyway) I have no problem with innocent white lies. But after going through hell and back with this girl I just don't want a relationship anymore. I've gone to jail, almost rehab, almost lost a best friend, and did some stupid shit all because I stuck my dick inside of her and stayed after I woke up next to her. Not all women are lying bitches but the last two girls I slept with both told me they had boyfriends after the fact we fucked.

There are good ones out there and I'm waiting for one of those. Until then I will fuck til I find her or I catch something awful.:nervous::haha:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

And I see alot of guys with that attitude BLS, and not because they are just scum, but because they've been burned time and again.

I get your attitude, I just can't be a "player". Not in my personality. I'm too personal, and I just can't go there, and do the whole "leave you lyin' on the bed, with your ass in the air" thing. I'd feel bad about even thinking about it, let alone doing it.

Not saying your a bad guy, just some people don't give a fuck more than others.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

It's sad, but the more i get burned, the more i just think BLS's way would be easier.  It's a sad truth really. 

But like Axlin, i don't think i could ever feel comfortable doing that.  I get too personal and too attatched to do that.  Maybe instead i should just set up a series of booty calls. 

I think it's funny when girls call me a player just because when i'm 'interested' in someone, i'm not just interested in one person but usually a few.  I keep my options open until we start seeling the deal.  Works to my benefit in the end usually because it drives them nuts.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And it's not my fault she's a fucking loser with no integrity, in theory.

Post of the week.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I think it's funny when girls call me a player just because when i'm 'interested' in someone, i'm not just interested in one person but usually a few.

That ain't playin', simply playin' it smart.

I do it all the time. Girls sometimes have a problem with me not submitting to the whole 'dog on a leash' routine. There's always a number to text, another place to go... It's a safety net many men fail to appreciate, let alone use. I guess some of them make good serial killers after the lady of their dreams chews them up and spits them out.

Of course, this leaves me somewhat detached and a bit loose in the early stages of the game with each lady. Catch their interest and let it fly, after a whole they'll come to you without further effort. That's when you narrow the emotional involvement back to basics, and I recommend you'll work on your infatuation when/if something concrete has already happened between you and her.

The less baggage you bring in until you know where the ship's sailing, all the better for you.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer