You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Re: Riyadh and the Bedouins leak

You guys are trippin if you think this is sub par.

I'm so glad we have these. Axl is a goddamn genius.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I'm trippin than. the intro is cool but as a song overall... MESS! very throw away b-side material at best. better than IRS but not much. The only saving grace is the guitars are fairly heavy. the trebble in this song sucks. way too much high end shit. Sounds like a good demo.  Axl sounds good on this song though.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I think the opinions on this song are gonna be weighed by how that fan feels about "Oh My God." It's definately in that vein. I really, really dig this leak. I loved "Oh My God," too. "Better" is like a bridge between those two songs and the other material that's leaked. To me, the most old school sounding leak was probably "Catcher in the Rye."

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
von wrote:

I think the opinions on this song are gonna be weighed by how that fan feels about "Oh My God." It's definately in that vein. I really, really dig this leak. I loved "Oh My God," too. "Better" is like a bridge between those two songs and the other material that's leaked. To me, the most old school sounding leak was probably "Catcher in the Rye."

I completely disagree with that suggestion. Oh My God is total shit in my opinion. Riyadh's  is one million times better than Oh My God. At least to me it is, so that theory doesn't really work.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I don't know what to make of it. I like some parts but overall it's just a big WTF for me. It was nice to hear an f bomb being dropped though.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

I love it

Im sorry it kicks ass and this is coming from a guy that thought it was filler from the outset

Even Fincks meandering contributions to the solo section cant ruin it

jimmythegent wrote:

I love it

Same here.

I can't quite understand why people see this as a "mess" - I agree that it sounds a bit rough when you listen to it with a pair of headphones, but with a pair of real speakers...

Man! That's something out of this world.

This is just heaven, but it's 2008 or never for Chinese Democracy if they want to keep it from leaking in full.

And I think we can all agree on that we're fucking ready for this.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

well fucking done....this song is good.....very good...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

among the best of the new material that we've heard 9

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Neemo wrote:

among the best of the new material that we've heard 9

Agreed 9