You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

Re: two more leaks coming from mygnr

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … try2077843

There will be more leaks coming...
I can't promise soon, though but here is my take on some new songs...

Title: This I Love
Runtime: 4:31

This song is a perfect combinaion of bittersweet love and rejection. It starts off with a very distant noise, almost like a gong. Then what I am assuming is Patti's harp starts playing at a slow melodic tempo, with Axl doubling the part on piano. He doesn't sing until about 45 seconds into the song. His voice is very calm but yet it seems as though he is holding back; making the listeners want more. The acoustic guitars don't come in until the second verse. The chorus contains some of the most profound lyrics I have ever heard from GNR. Much to my disapointment, Buckethead isn't on this song. I think it is Fortus that contributes numerous bluesy solos in the song. The outro is the masterpiece that all of the fans need to hear... it has a guitar solo that literally sent chills down my spine... and the final moments of the song are very similar to a November Rain type finale. It is truly one of the best ballads I have ever heard from Axl.

It is NOT the song from the Making of Estranged video.

Title: Zodiac
Runtime: 3:53

WOW!!! This song reminds me of classic GNR. It starts off with some trippy guitar effects folowed by a drum roll. Reminds me of the drum roll in It's So easy. After the guitars do a "pick scrape" they follow into a raw angry riff. Right from the start i noticed that the drums were vey raw and very similar to the way Steven played on AFD. Axl's vocals are amazing... sounds like 1993 all over again. In the beginning he sings normal but by mid song he is almost screaming at you. I felt his anger. At 2:31 Buckethead SHREDS!!! Listen to "Jordan" by Buckethead to get the feeling of what it is. At 3:40 a symbol crashes and silence follows, followed by some guitar feedback and a loud raspy scream by Axl. As I said before, it sounds like classic GNR (except for Buckethead's parts) and AFD fans will love this song.

These songs are my personal favorite songs off the disk I recieved, and I think that you guys will enjoy them...

ROCK ON!!!!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I dont believe it. EVERY time a leak rumor starts that raves on Fortus, it never happens.

Fake until proof shown.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Yeah gotta feel this is super BS. Just upload the songs....

Oh well, here's to hoping we get more. Hopefully harder songs...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It may well be BS...but i tell you what that description of Zodiac gets me all wet wink

Immagine...AFD rocker guitars....axl screaming....a bucket shred solo worthy of jorden, feedback, more screams....

If it exists I want it!!!!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Its bullshit. May aswell lock this?

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

well who thinks what we have are demos or the real thing? I cant decide

If they are the real thing, surely the rest (4 more?) isnt far away?

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

well who thinks what we have are demos or the real thing? I cant decide

If they are the real thing, surely the rest (4 more?) isnt far away?

I know others disagree but when I listen to the mix it seems demoish. Things just don't sound correctly mixed or mastered.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

demos?? Name me another band's demos that sound like this.

Actually, if you do, do it in one of the current CD threads.

This is bullshit. Some one post wonder at mygnr needed to jackoff before he went to sleep.

I'm wiping his cum stains off this site.

Board footer