You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Potential Singles?

James wrote:
faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
faldor wrote:

Might as well think big, and positive.

Thats the spirit.

At least until next year when we still don't have a record......

Hey, give me 3 or 4 more leaks and I'm calling it a record.  We're almost there.

Ha, no doubts there.

Actually, give me This I Love, and we have Chinese Democracy as far as I'm concerned.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Two more leaks and we have our own CD. Sorry and The General.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

To be honest I don't think any. If CD cut ofF the intro for a radio edit version then yes, it might have a chance.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

the only ones I could see are Better and The Blues

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i think maybe better and irs...but they have been around so long and even gotten airplay on radio and got luke warm reation so i did a null vote

i say none of what we heard will be a successsful single

Something we haven't heard yet. Probably.

Better would be a good choice, though.

James

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

If the World would be huge on the adult contemporary charts, and love it or hate it, GNR could literally be the next Simply Red.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I voted, Better, Chinese Democracy, The Blues and Song #2 which I think would fit the new James Bond film well

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Neemo wrote:

If the World would be huge on the adult contemporary charts, and love it or hate it, GNR could literally be the next Simply Red.

thanks now i'm gonna have nightmares 14

if you are really comparing "If The World" to 'If You Don't Know Me By Now' no wonder i'm not too fond of it hmm

James

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Neemo wrote:

thanks now i'm gonna have nightmares 14

if you are really comparing "If The World" to 'If You Don't Know Me By Now' no wonder i'm not too fond of it hmm

I was actually referring to latter day Simply Red, not the 80s stuff. Not too much of a difference though, but yeah these ballads are really heading towards that territory.

The days of Axl wanting bitches to bend over are clearly over. Now he's psychotically obsessed with those bitches for leaving him, and croons about it through elevator music.

Doesn't bother me though. My tastes have changed over the years. Having said that, I would have puked if I heard this shit in 1987.

Board footer