You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: Axl's "Tirade" in Rolling Stone - Bach speaks out

ereeper wrote:

I bet Ron Jeremy was heart broke about the dressing room incident.  Ron has been a big fan and has been to a ton of GN'R shows.  It's not like he was a casual fan.  I can understand why Axl would be mad about it though too.  The dressing room is a private place and you don't just want people dropping in uninvited.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
ereeper wrote:

I bet Ron Jeremy was heart broke about the dressing room incident.  Ron has been a big fan and has been to a ton of GN'R shows.  It's not like he was a casual fan.  I can understand why Axl would be mad about it though too.  The dressing room is a private place and you don't just want people dropping in uninvited.

Maybe he thought Ron might have been some "large" competiton for the groupies. 16

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Seven wrote:

Best laugh I had all day almost like hearing West talk from the grave, these guys are all so sweet!

I honestly felt bad for Baz during the Trunk interview when he asked about Arkeen.

Baz: "Hey... how's West doin'?"
Axl:  "Um...He...isn't"

Yeah I kind of appreciated it, lots of lurking West bashers on the boards I have run into over the years. Found on Wikepedia where someone had written West and Dell were best friends till the end of his life had a good laugh about that piece of fiction.

Actually had a friend whose son was just born with the same brain condition that stunted West growth. Was thrilled when he pulled through the brain surgery, he looks like pigpen, there will always be a special place in my heart for that little boy.

Baz may not get what is going on but he is still good for Ax.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Aussie wrote:
ereeper wrote:

Maybe he thought Ron might have been some "large" competiton for the groupies. 16

Ron Jeremy is overrated.  He's not as big as the myth.  16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
ereeper wrote:

Its not a shock. Cornell told a story years ago about the Soundgarden/GNR tour where before Axl took the stage, no one was allowed within a certain area of him, but the rule didn't apply to Cornell.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
ereeper wrote:

Its not a shock. Cornell told a story years ago about the Soundgarden/GNR tour where before Axl took the stage, no one was allowed within a certain area of him, but the rule didn't apply to Cornell.

That's because Cornell is a living legend.  That man is amazing.  Just hope he can do better on his next solo album.  From what i've heard he hasn't. 

Axl's just one of a kind, that's for damn sure.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Axl was a big Cornell fan.  That's why bands like NIN and Soundgarden were openers, because Axl was a true fan of the bands.

I'm still bummed about the Detroit show that got cancelled that had Soundgarden as an opener.  Never did get to see Cornell live.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

is this going to be printed in the magazine?
interesting, considering print is not the same as internet, they need a whole load more lead time to get a story to print....lots more....

anyone find this a little strange?
also, how the fuck did that first RS article hit the web so soon as well?

accidental leaks?
maybe not.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

those baz comments are recycled news...i remember reading them last year

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:
elmir wrote:

is this going to be printed in the magazine?
interesting, considering print is not the same as internet, they need a whole load more lead time to get a story to print....lots more....

anyone find this a little strange?
also, how the fuck did that first RS article hit the web so soon as well?

accidental leaks?
maybe not.

The RS site claims it will be part of a larger story that will be in the new issue, out sometime this week.  We'll see.

Board footer