You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Chinese Democracy Elimination- Round 1

James wrote:

We do this every year there's leaks, so why change course now?

Didn't include Silkworms, Oh My God, and Catcher in the Rye for obvious reasons.

Definitely Prostitute. Possibly the worst song I've heard this decade.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

So, after I voted it was 50-50. Guess I know what you voted for, James! LOL!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm not into Riyadh, the vocal melodies are less interesting than in the rest of the songs, and the structure sounds like it needs some bridges or something, to me the changes between the verses and chorus don't work.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

This was tough. Ultimately I went with IRS. Rhiad just has too much to offer. I blatantly disagree on Prostitute, but James and I tend to agree on many other, more important matters.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Better, unfortunately.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

This is going to be tough.  I went with IRS this time, but I really like all the songs listed.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

it's funny how it's not uncommon for journalists and casual listeners, whom have heard the leaks, to connect with irs

yet

a lot of us seem to dislike it.

i have to pick riyadh

it's great at parts but at others i find myself waiting for the next part of the song

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah this is a tough vote as I don't dislike any of the songs.  I chose Madagascar since it's been around longer than the new leaks and it's my least favorite of the original leaks.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

IRS is a total turd of a song. Vocally, musically, lyrically the song sucks ass big time. One of the worst moments in Gn'R history.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

It came down to IRS and If the World, but since ITW doesn't have that scream and BH solo, it has to go....

Board footer