You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Which lead guitarist do you prefer for the future?

DCK wrote:

Bucket and Finck. The voting question isn't really right because it looks like Buckethead used to be on lead and then Finck took over lead when he left. Not so, as we all know. Finck was always on lead while BH did his parts...solos for the most part...and now Bfoot got his parts. I want Finck and BH.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

i voted for slash. slash IS guns n roses. he's a huge reason why i am such a die hard fan of gnr. so if he's a choice i have to pick him. and even though the new music has gone in a slightly different direction, there is no doubt in my mind that slash would have made these songs better, AND contributed kick ass music that Axl would have turned into masterpieces.

with that said, bucket is great. he's unique and he can flat out play. i would love for him to come back and tour with gnr.

i also like finck. and i love fortus. like DCK said, the answers on the poll don't make much sense.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Finck will return imo.

Although it would be interesting if Bucket returned and it was a Bucket/Bumble combo.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

BH and Finck.

If GNR tour without them, i'll be front row holding up "Where's Bucket" and "Where's Finck" signs.

Maybe a "Where the fuck is Fortus on CD?" one.  16

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Finck will return imo.

Although it would be interesting if Bucket returned and it was a Bucket/Bumble combo.

I think those 2 would be way better than Bucket Fink.  Plus I can see Bumble getting along with Bucket better than Finck did.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Saikin wrote:

BH and Finck.

If GNR tour without them, i'll be front row holding up "Where's Bucket" and "Where's Finck" signs.

That would be "Who the fuck is Fortus?" wink

We should go as a group...

"Where's Finck? Where's Buckethead? Where's Paul? Where's Dave? Where's Josh? Where's Brain? Where's...Shaq?"

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Saikin wrote:

BH and Finck.

That would be "Who the fuck is Fortus?" wink

We should go as a group...

"Where's Finck? Where's Buckethead? Where's Paul? Where's Dave? Where's Josh? Where's Brain? Where's...Shaq?"

I forgot about Shaq.  16

Board footer