You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Re: More leaks soon?

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Just for the record, personal information isn't allowed to be posted here, and PMs are included in that.

Screennames are not necessarily personal information, are they?

Of course not, but you(or anyone) need to have more than a "hunch" before outing someone like that.

I told you the evidence in PMs.  The same song titles are being mentioned.  Talking with MSL earlier pretty much made me 90% sure he had encountered the same bunch (he had to dash as his computer battery was running low or something before I could ask him further) as I did.  He said he had not heard the 'Zodiac' clip either though I sent it him anyway.  Did you ever hear from Saul on that BTW (largely because I think the riff kicks ass and imagine the full song will).  I need to buy/find more of BH's stuff....

James Lofton wrote:

I think people deserve the benefit of the doubt. Not talking about this "spanish" dude specifically. Anyone. I remember everyone cussing out wes for being a bullshitter, then hours later people are listening to Better and worshiping him like a God.

Wes didn't send me dozens of PMs in the months before talking about new songs and 'new information' and just generally going on about secret videos and things he never generally shared (I mean, 'If The World' lyrics go 'If the devil could (care?)'?  Please....)

That said I agree I support giving these guys the benefit of the doubt and let MSL carry on with his work.  He may actually find my info very helpful....

P.S. I'd do un-natural things and horrific things for an "Oh My God" with Buckethead.

You might well do un-natural and horrific things when you don't get the revamped 'OMG' with Buckethead....black_eye.jpg

*I'll get my coat....*

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks leakers should just get on with the leaking? Is it really necessary to have all this "would be James Bond" stuff out in the open?

No you aren't.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Hoarders have small dicks and need to feel dominant. I know more about unheard BH/GNR stuff than any of these fake assholes.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks leakers should just get on with the leaking? Is it really necessary to have all this "would be James Bond" stuff out in the open?

Well,if cows have to jump over the moon for leaks to happen, I'll watch cows jump over the moon.:laugh:

I do agree that some of the drama is unnecessary, but like I have said for years(so have others) and its becoming even more obvious now....

the fakes play a huge role in the bullshit that goes along with each leak.

The "real McCoys" are forced to play games and separate the microscopic amounts of wheat from the ten tons of chaff.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Hoarders have small dicks and need to feel dominant. I know more about unheard BH/GNR stuff than any of these fake assholes.

Wait, maybe you can tell me what Buckethead song this is then (seeing as it sounds pretty damn good...):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q15RMTW5

Cheers bigbri.smiley_cheers.gif

Edit: Sorry to keep doing this to you.  You are our resident 'Bucketbot'....:haha: 22 3 bucket

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

sounds intense, mind making the clip a bit longer, with Axls voice, because that could be any really good guitarist.

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:
russtcb wrote:

No you're not. I feel the same way.

I mean I understand the hoarder mentality, but when the situation like we are now, why not just let it all go?

It's quite simple. Drive 20 miles away, log-on at a random computer, use a proxy from Africa, leak the shit.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
Dadud wrote:

sounds intense, mind making the clip a bit longer, with Axls voice, because that could be any really good guitarist.

Oh yeah I forgot... I could just ask you.:thumbup:

Yeah, BH's loss *really* crippled this new band. Imagine if GN'R had worked with BH on that particular tune as they did 'SR'.:wtf:

Board footer