You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: More leaks soon?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

seriously, just leak a little bit more just to prove that its really Zodiac.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
Dadud wrote:

seriously, just leak a little bit more just to prove that its really Zodiac.

Seeing as you are the (supposed) source of the track, why don't you help us out?  Then bri can name it for us.:thumbup:

That's what the people MSL may be talking to once told me....

And, for the record, I am not saying it's 'Zodiac' (as James has made clear this forum's position on posting bogus information), but a Bucket song (you?) (and others?) were passing on as 'Zodiac'....

Not 'Zodiac' (as far as I know...).

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Fuck off, i was just making all that shit up back then to try to lure a hoarder into giving up the song publicly. ------------ Just upload the whole song.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Remember how Better was first leaked as a clip to let people know it wasn't bullshit, like a
clip that actually had vocals and shit... Kind of like Checkmate? Why don't we see more of
these?

You'd think the people with the real deal would sample there stuff out so that it would get
legit interest. Time is a ticking on their value...

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Fuck off, i was just making all that shit up back then to try to lure a hoarder into giving up the song publicly. ------------ Just upload the whole song.

That's cool if so, and I take back what I said.  That's what the guy hinted at though....

And no I don't have the whole song.  Apparently it came from this 'circle' (they told me in PMs) through CraigsList.com .  If anyone has this Buckethead track or whatever it is they are passing on as 'Zodiac', it's them.

Great intro though....

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Fuck off.

Don't tell people to fuck off. He was making a point, and there's no need for that attitude. Offer an intelligent rebuttal instead.

i was just making all that shit up back then to try to lure a hoarder into giving up the song publicly. ------------ Just upload the whole song

.....and thats why that bullshit creates unnecessary drama. If you don't have anything(you don't), don't act like you do. It just makes the journey to more leaks that much more difficult.

I remember a few years ago I was gonna trade some Metallica demos for The Blues. I gave actual clips, he gave me a 5 second clip from Boston 2002, which sent me back to square one digging. Total waste of time.

Remember how Better was first leaked as a clip to let people know it wasn't bullshit, like a
clip that actually had vocals and shit... Kind of like Checkmate? Why don't we see more of
these?

Then we'll have a trillion fakes walking around with baby clips. I'm glad the hoarders aren't doing that shit anymore. It just compromises what they are trying to accomplish.

The clips are heard "behind the scenes" when/if used.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
BurningHills wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Hrm....Hey James I just looked through my iTunes library, and guess what? I couldn't find This I Love, Sorry, or Prostitute(maybe) anywhere. .

List of the "epic" tracks hyped for years...

There Was a Time
Catcher in the Rye
The Blues
Prostitute
This I Love

We're only missing one of those, and since Ezrin basically said it was a 4 to 5 minute ripoff of NR, my expectations aren't that high.

I never said we've heard all the good songs. Said we had heard the hyped tracks.

There is a rumor about OMG with a special guest...

When's this rumor gonna become a fact?:haha:

I REALLY don't think that Song #2 is Prostitute, James.

I think it's more likely that it could be "Atlas Shrugged."

I don't think Song 2 is "Prostitute" either.  I have nothing to base that on, but then again I don't think there is any basis that it IS "Prostitute" either. 

Has anyone ever read the book "Atlas Shrugged"?  Maybe that'd give some insight if the song ties in at all.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
faldor wrote:
BurningHills wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Hrm....Hey James I just looked through my iTunes library, and guess what? I couldn't find This I Love, Sorry, or Prostitute(maybe) anywhere. .

List of the "epic" tracks hyped for years...

There Was a Time
Catcher in the Rye
The Blues
Prostitute
This I Love

We're only missing one of those, and since Ezrin basically said it was a 4 to 5 minute ripoff of NR, my expectations aren't that high.

I never said we've heard all the good songs. Said we had heard the hyped tracks.

When's this rumor gonna become a fact?:haha:

I REALLY don't think that Song #2 is Prostitute, James.

I think it's more likely that it could be "Atlas Shrugged."

I don't think Song 2 is "Prostitute" either.  I have nothing to base that on, but then again I don't think there is any basis that it IS "Prostitute" either. 

Has anyone ever read the book "Atlas Shrugged"?  Maybe that'd give some insight if the song ties in at all.

This song doesn't really relate to the railroad going on strike.  Bear in mind i haven't finished it, but i highly doubt this book changes pace and goes in the direction of this song.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:

I remember a few years ago I was gonna trade some Metallica demos for The Blues. I gave actual clips, he gave me a 5 second clip from Boston 2002, which sent me back to square one digging. Total waste of time.

I don't know which is more annoying: remasters of live songs or instrumentals without vocals.

By the way: I asked MSL if dave2k's clip of 'Closing In On You' was legit and he said he believed it was.  This was earlier today.

Board footer