You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: More leaks soon?

Sky Dog wrote:

quite frankly, it is bordering on annoying. Guess I'll just have to stay out of the thread.:|

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I'm on my Blackberry right now and will listeb later.

I tell ya, someone is reading this thread and laughing their ass off. Those who can get "real" leaks don't do it in open forums. They work behind the scenes. You don't see the people who are truly and realistically close to getting anything going on and on about it here or anywhere.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I'm on my Blackberry right now and will listeb later.

Thanks bigbri.  But MSL is convinced these guys are real so I am telling him otherwise....

Downliner - PMs (CD.com).:)

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
downliner wrote:

Can you explain who is trading with who, and what song they are apparently trading for? In less than 20 words tongue

I'm completely lost and can't understand anything being posted hmm

I am completely lost as well.  I'm not really understanding much of this.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
Saikin wrote:
downliner wrote:

Can you explain who is trading with who, and what song they are apparently trading for? In less than 20 words tongue

I'm completely lost and can't understand anything being posted hmm

I am completely lost as well.  I'm not really understanding much of this.

*Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

I'm kinda busy and don't want this thread to shoot up to 20 pages when I'm gone so:

MSL told me he was talking to some guys in Mexico who claim to have '99 demos.  What he told me - +what this guy here 'Spanish hoarder' (how stupidly fake and obvious) has been harping on about (a new 'OMG', etc.) - made me realise it was some people who I had by chance encountered earlier in the year who sent around fake clips of 'Zodiac', fake info, etc..  So I warned MSL about this - saved his ship from hitting an iceberg.

MSL confirmed this to me last night and so he *may* have '*finished*' with them now....

Some guys claim that clip (which came from these people MSL is talking to) they have not heard before though; hence the above conversation.

Downliner - I've sent you my proof in PMs (CD.com).:)

These people have nothing (IMHO).

officerBarbrady.gif

Communist China wrote:

I just read like the last 5 pages of this. Can we all... just... take a few.... very... very... deep... breaths... and stop worrying about all this leak stuff. If it comes out, it'll come out. No sense in worrying yourself over a tiny clip, when if it's legit it's bound to find it's way into the open in full eventually.

lol, can't have it both ways. if people don't worry themselves, things don't find their way into the open eventually . . .

and as much as i respect arcade roses' efforts, he must realize this is a complicated game of cat and mouse and people like him are often used to ensure that misinformation makes its way on to the boards . . .

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

and as much as i respect arcade roses' efforts, he must realize this is a complicated game of cat and mouse and people like him are often used to ensure that misinformation makes its way on to the boards . . .

If that is true... this is like a game of chess with 4 sides!

I was given fake lyrics to 'If The World' (before it was posted) and other songs so I could be 'deceived'?  These people have fooled more than just me... they have fooled some *very* high up and 'respected' people on these boards and I know that definitively.

By the way... dare I say it... I *did* manage to get the clip off them (well, they sent it to me unsolicited)... which, you having said that, reminds me.:nervous:

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

By clip do you mean 'Z'? and If that is what we've discussed it was how woud they get that unless there's  someone in the studio leaking this stuff?

arcade, you're thinking too much here. the point is not who is right and who is wrong . . . the point is that who is right and who is wrong is not always the point of the exercise . . .

a lot of times the people who have stuff are the ones that swear they have nothing . . . sometimes you test the ones that swear they have nothing by seeing if they'll call you on your bullshit. if you'd said earlier that his lyrics were wrong, he'd know you had the song.

a lot of it is unnecessary bullshit, but for the hoarders, it's foreplay . . .

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

MSL, I just don't see why the whole forum needs to get dragged into it. No offense to the posters in here or people allowing this thread to grow, but there are those who chase leaks (have the ability to do so) and many more who simply wait and discuss with no connections. We have no part in this and I think discussing and doing these things in open forum is both foolish to the cause of getting leaks and tantalizing to readers. The game is exciting from the outside, but being left helpless in what is not a spectator sport will only really bring confusion and disappointment when nothing happens. I may have only been on the boards for 2 and a half years but I've seen it before, and never this openly to be honest.

Board footer