You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: More leaks soon?

James wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

Did this thread really get 14 pages?

16 I was wondering when someone was gonna ask that.

Can someone sum up anything good that happened or was discussed.

Yeah, I'll sum it up in one sentence:

The GNR fanbase needs a leak reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bad.....

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

No we don't tongue Shacklers Revenge is coming in a few weeks, the GNR fanbase just needs to be patient.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:
downliner wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

No we don't tongue Shacklers Revenge is coming in a few weeks, the GNR fanbase just needs to be patient.

need to be patient?

after all these years of waiting, we need to be.....

patient? 18

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

Where did MSL claim this Zodiac clip is real?? You're putting words in his mouth. We know it isn't real. The original source was already established.

I haven't seen him claim the "spanish hoarders" as being real either.

Well, I don't want to this to run-and-run, but, reading his posts again, he seems to talk about me being issued with misinformation for whatever reason - indicating that there is some truth to this however small (even if it's 0.1%).  You can only get misinformation when there is real, undisclosed information.  Otherwise, it cannot be called 'misinformation', but pure, made-up BS.:)

mister saint laurent wrote:

... he must realize this is a complicated game of cat and mouse and people like him are often used to ensure that misinformation makes its way on to the boards . . .

mister saint laurent wrote:

arcade, you're thinking too much here. the point is not who is right and who is wrong . . . the point is that who is right and who is wrong is not always the point of the exercise . . .

These seem to indicate to me that MSL believes these people who we once said were BS or most likely BS are either or at the least connected to people who are far from BS.  If that makes sense.:haha:

He never said the 'Z' clip was real, my apologies if I put that wrongly.  But as you can see what MSL said above indicates that he believes these (Spanish) guys are at the least connected to people who, to him (and let's not forget MSL is a pure legend and knows tons about this kind of thing), hold credibility.

Thus, they have put out a fake clip for 'misinformation', if this is true.  As far as I know, these are the first 'credible' people of this type to do so, which in my mind raises doubts about the whole paradigm, whatever MSL or whoever people encounter them may say.  This is why I am running through the thread waving bright red flags.

Once again: if MSL or anyone believes there is any truth to this: please PM me evidence why you think this is so, even if it's just (well, I say *just*, *ahem*) that you heard legitimate audio down, say, a phone.  Thank you.  (So far this (me seeing any proof) has not happened, by the way....)

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Speaking of Shacklers Revenge, it should be leaking pretty soon. Why? Because the game goes into production this or next week, and as soon as that happens, someone may steal a disk off the line and upload videos of the songs on youtube. It happened last year, it should happen again.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

Can someone sum up anything good that happened or was discussed.

Alot of us have discovered that there are some people on these forums that have way to much time on their hands.

arcade roses . . . why would i PM you anything when anything i've ever told you has ended up posted in this thread?

i sort through a hundred fakers a day, could you imagine if each one of them ended up with a 14 page thread?

me leaking 4 songs made hoarders even more paranoid. it changed the game. however, at least we had 4 songs.

you posting a bunch of PMs has made it so that nobody wants to talk to anybody anymore. you changed the game alright, but all we got out of it was a fake clip. real hoarders will laugh if you dare send a clip with no vocals. when you kept talking to them after that, that showed you had nothing.

and i know you're thinking "but i never said i had anything."

doesn't matter. in this game, nobody believes anybody. i'm not saying the mexicans had anything, all i'm saying is that we'll never know and on top of that, getting anybody to talk about anything anymore just became 10x harder. 

"OMG SOMEBODY WAS LYING!" get over it, keep it to yourself. this thread has been the most frustrating and detrimental thing i've had to deal with in a long time.

i've tried to be nice long enough arcade roses. shut the fuck up and let the men work in peace.

to everybody not involved/confused/annoyed/etc, i apologize. enjoy the leaks when they happen, but try not to concern yourself with HOW they happen. you'll get a headache just thinking about it. i'm as guilty as anyone for feeding this kind of frenzy by writing my "tell all" story last year.

BIG MISTAKE. now every kid wants to have their own story to tell. if i'd known i'd ever get pulled back into the game, i never would have revealed my cards like that. if incognito hadn't called me to help with his quest, i never would have gotten sucked back into this shit. not that i regret it, his stunt got us 9 songs. big props to whoever got that $1 million non-sense into the mainstream, that is what sealed the deal.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

^^^Glad to see I'm not the only one who is pissed with what this board/thread has turned into.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

By board I didn't mean this whole forum... I meant the GnR board.  But I really think I'm going to hide out in the off topic areas.

Board footer