You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: More leaks soon?

BLS-Pride wrote:

Bashing James cause he posted a topic that should be read.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

WTF is going on?

Oh yeah, you're new in town.

Long story short....

This freak has been prancing around GNR sites for years acting like she is in the GNR "inner circle". She's not. Never was, never will be. She also masquerades as different people, and when someone finds out, she becomes obsessed with them for years.

Now, back to the possibility of new leaks. I don't like seeing this bitch's name anywhere, and don't want it here. Only reason I didn't ban her before was I knew I could "contain" her bullshit. She didn't know I knew she was Bumble4tus.

Since she started talking shit to MSL, I went ahead and pulled the plug. She'll be back though. She ALWAYS comes back.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

WTF is going on?

Oh yeah, you're new in town.

Long story short....

This freak has been prancing around GNR sites for years acting like she is in the GNR "inner circle". She's not. Never was, never will be. She also masquerades as different people, and when someone finds out, she becomes obsessed with them for years.

Now, back to the possibility of new leaks. I don't like seeing this bitch's name anywhere, and don't want it here. Only reason I didn't ban her before was I knew I could "contain" her bullshit. She didn't know I knew she was Bumble4tus.

Since she started talking shit to MSL, I went ahead and pulled the plug. She'll be back though. She ALWAYS comes back.

I see.

What you're trying to say is that she's like the cat from that Fred Penner song?

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

We need new leaks.

SR will definitely leak before the game is out, GNR would be wise to release it before then.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'm hoping that someone out for glory will do it - but how much glory is left? If you're not motivated by money, you already have Time magazine reviewing CD on 9 tracks, and Shacklers will be officially released which will take the rest of the GN'R news - leaking one song at this point will not bring the leaker much of anything unless they enjoy watching a few thousand people dissect, praise, and hate on that track.

James

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I'm hoping that someone out for glory will do it - but how much glory is left? If you're not motivated by money, you already have Time magazine reviewing CD on 9 tracks, and Shacklers will be officially released which will take the rest of the GN'R news - leaking one song at this point will not bring the leaker much of anything unless they enjoy watching a few thousand people dissect, praise, and hate on that track.

Excellent point. Having basically a full album's worth of tracks already does change the rules of the game.

dark, wes, and MSL got what "glory" was left. Leaking the album in full now would just bring a few thank you's. It wouldn't be legendary.

People don't even remember who leaked the 9 songs last month, so why would they remember who leaks the next batch?

If it doesn't come from dark or MSL, no one is gonna care who leaks it.

This project is in anticlimactic mode now, and there's no going back.

bucketfoot

bucketfoot wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Yeah, me too.

Whoever it is, create a handle and "_____" will become a legend in the GNR annals of time....

bucketfoot

bucketfoot wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

dark, wes, and MSL got what "glory" was left. Leaking the album in full now would just bring a few thank you's. It wouldn't be legendary.

You're not one of the desperate ones. tongue;)

James

James wrote:
bucketfoot wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You're not one of the desperate ones. tongue;)

14 I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I do wish it would leak in full so this killer group of people here can analyze the tracks to death. We've waited for that moment for years. Some are gone, while new blood has arrived. It will be a glorious moment when it finally happens.

Maybe the reason I don't seem as "desperate" is because I dove into lots of other music. Even genres I rarely gave a chance in the past. So while others are listening to the leaks or something of that nature, I'm listening to MIA, Lisa Germano, Echobelly, Izzy's new album, etc. and recently "rediscovered" Down on the Upside.

My musical plate is full, and GNR isn't even on the playlist.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

another reason the fanbase was that much more enthused in years gone by has to be the fact we only had a shitty IRS demo and some live versions of Blues, Maddy and CD (well Silkworms and Rhiad too)

now we have an albums worth of studio material. Some of the gloss and mytique is simply not there the way it was between 2002 - 2005

Board footer