You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: T Minus 3 days and counting...............??

war wrote:

that's odd that he hasn't commented
darknemus should also be able to clear this up since he is phone chums with msl

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Well if this is going down tomorrow there isn't much point in him saying anything about it. I really don't expect to see MSL talk until whatever is going to happen has happened.

war

war wrote:

if what is going down?

Communist China

Haha, I have no fucking clue. But enough people seem excited to suggest that it's something we'd like. If it turns out to be nothing, I'm going after James.

war

war wrote:

me too - it's the second time he's told us to fasten our seatbelts

nm

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Incognito wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

So while you may be offended that people aren't jumping up and down about a 2 word teaser sentence after years of the same crap, it's not really hard to understand. Either you have something cool or you don't. Until you show for it no one should have to sit through these dumb "5 days until the event of a lifetime" threads. It's fucking stupid and it's been done a million times

I like how people talk like they don't have the option of coming into the thread.

dark - email or pm

When the topic of the fucking thread is "T Minus 3 days and counting ...." you can guarantee-fucking-tee I'm clicking on it. Then, when I read this ridiculous double-talk, I get pissed. It's a waste of fucking time.

I agree.  This thread is about MSL, not about others.  I hate it when other people come in and make pointless fucking comments like "part 2". 

James, you had damn well better be right this time.  16

I bet the GNR camp are fretting a little about this right now.

Communist China

Actually, I'm thinking right now that MSL is getting ready to unleash his sequel on us all.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Actually, I'm thinking right now that MSL is getting ready to unleash his sequel on us all.

I believe in MSL.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

GomerPyle.jpg

Board footer