You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: WHO SHOULD YOU BELIEVE?

misterID wrote:

btw, wasn't it Merck who said that he actually wrote the letter to the fans and Axl took credit for it
and then fired him? That shit didn't come from the fans.

Sky Dog wrote:

thanks Tommie and MSL, my post has nothing to do with you. It was directed towards the side circus that has been created.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Shackler wrote:
madagas wrote:

the whole saga is ridiculous...you all sound like a bunch of 3rd grade school girls....it's just a fucking song.:sick:

yeah, you obviously don't realize shit then.

Leave the attitude at the door, or exit stage left. You had a great post and then follow it up with that?

That's not how we operate here.

Funny that other forums are trying to influence other forums.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's kind of weird that the GN'R camp would play ball with CD.com considering their association with the GN'R Tracker which makes available almost all GN'R bootlegs.

Yet turn around and give MSL a hard time for leaking UNRELEASED MATERIAL.

Kettle, Pot called - "you're black."

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

We've had Fernando/Beta on mygnr.com (at least it *looks* that way), now...

Apparently Andy Azoff is in CD.com's chat room....

Salt required.

Anyone can evaluate?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

wtf is going on? jesus

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Gotta love the Axl's "assistants" turning up and insulting the fans...this is such a joke.  Seriously, does any other band in the world act like that when a song is leaked? 17

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

No.

But then again you're talking about a band fronted by a guy whose attacked audience members for calling him a "pussy".

The cool thing about all this is... I guess. Axl's is still Axl.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

WHO SHOULD YOU BELIEVE?

Here's an excerpt from an interview Fernando did back in 2001, take note of the bolded parts -

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rock-n-...6d21911b244ac79

Question: What's the motive for the delay of the cd?

Fernando: It's like every time he tried to do a task, something would go wrong.   Like if everything was going ok, but sudenly the guy who's responsible for some technical (detail) made a mistake, for example.  I say this because I was in the studio with him, and it's incredible, it seems like something tries to take him out of this project.  I've heard the new cd, and I can tell you that the songs are beautiful, there's not even one track there just to fill space.  The cd should have 16 or 17 tracks and all are very strong.  I'm not saying this because I work for him, or because I'm his friend(.)  My friends, for example, when they hear a track, they always praise them.  Catcher in the Rye, This I love, That's call(ed) the Blues, Chinese Democracy... all are beautiful.

Well, shit Fernando - your friends heard all these unreleased songs 7 years ago? How did they hear these songs?

From 'yourolympichero'.  This is just open information.  Someone please invite that boy here so we can give him karma.:slash:

I like Fernando - I find his posts sensible and respectable, and would like to hear his response.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its a sad day in the GNR world. They've reduced themselves to biting the hand that feeds them. They've done it for years, but these recent games are an all time low.

I don't think the album is coming out. They're not mature enough to ever release a record.

I understand now why Finck bailed. He finally got sick of the junior high soap operas. Good for him.

Axl has to cut the sycophants out of his life because he's losing what credibility he had left and the fanbase is on the verge of dividing again.

They need to stop surfing the forums and remove themselves from the GNR equation.

Wait until this immature crap makes its way to mainstream media. The world's gonna die from laughing.

Board footer