You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: WHO SHOULD YOU BELIEVE?

James wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

I like Fernando - I find his posts sensible and respectable, and would like to hear his response.

I wouldn't. He isn't relevant to GNR. He heard songs years ago and is on the payroll. So what?

I want to hear from Azoff, Axl, etc. The housekeepers and assistants need to exit stage left.

This is a farce now.

That isn't meant as a negative towards Fernando. He just isn't relevant to this saga and the fanbase has to stop inflating their egos.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Edit: Ah what's the point.  Its silly enough as it is.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I wouldn't. He isn't relevant to GNR. He heard songs years ago and is on the payroll. So what?

I want to hear from Azoff, Axl, etc. The housekeepers and assistants need to exit stage left.

This is a farce now.

That isn't meant as a negative towards Fernando. He just isn't relevant to this saga and the fanbase has to stop inflating their egos.

James... read the boldened bit of 'yourolympichero''s quote.  It confirms Fernando let 'friends' listen to some of the tracks a few years ago; as I have known for a few months now, and MSL/the community recently.

This quote - which is merely collated open information - is relevant to MSL's story and may well vindicate him IMHO.

Roxxie wrote:

Edit: Ah what's the point.  Its silly enough as it is.

In answer to your original question, if I was in Fernando's boat, I would do the same.

He's just doing what he feels right - no harm in that, IMHO.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

anyone know if thats really Azoff in cd's chat room?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Ok well on the off chance that it is actually him, i just sent him a few PM's in the chat room inviting him here.

Edit:  I really dont think its him, but who the hell knows.  Nothing would suprise me anymore.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:

Now 'Axl' may have posted at mygnr (Beta and MSL have apparently viewed his profile....)....

Quite unreal.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 142&st=765

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i hope you're not serious....leatherbel is not Axl...

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i hope you're not serious....leatherbel is not Axl...

Just showing how 'bad' the situation has got on that thread/other boards.

That 'AZOFF' character in CD.com chat room is interesting though....

nugdafied wrote:

Being that I'm here strictly for the VR news & the soap opera aspect of what is called GNR these days, this stuff is great entertainment. But lately, it's really been just so fucking weird to think that the empire the Guns was once was......well, it's been reduced to what has gone on the last few days. If it wasn't so insanely pathetic, it might actually be a bit sad. And the worst part for me is just seeing how crazy the people Axl surrounds himself with are. The feeling that the one last GNR moment i want to see, a HOF reunion where the AFD band plays a few tunes, probably won't happen because Axl got pussywhipped by Seymour, hired her babysitter as some sort of living postcard & let the insanity take over. This situation is beyond strange.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Its a sad day in the GNR world. They've reduced themselves to biting the hand that feeds them. They've done it for years, but these recent games are an all time low.

I don't think the album is coming out. They're not mature enough to ever release a record.

I understand now why Finck bailed. He finally got sick of the junior high soap operas. Good for him.

Axl has to cut the sycophants out of his life because he's losing what credibility he had left and the fanbase is on the verge of dividing again.

They need to stop surfing the forums and remove themselves from the GNR equation.

Wait until this immature crap makes its way to mainstream media. The world's gonna die from laughing.

Agreed. This truely shows how ridiculous it has become to be a GN'R fan in it's current form. If fans even offer the slightest constructive criticism they are ridiculed and called non-supportive.

This is the final straw.

Here's a reality check for the GN'R camp from a new band supporter...

1) It's not Guns N' Roses. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. You already have a list 80 miles long of enemies, don't make your fans enemies either. It's not 1991. You can't rebound.

2) Axl is a control freak. Period. Whether by accident or on purpose, he treats the new band like employees, and they speak like employees. They guard everything they say, even just saying how they like a particular song. Ron can't even give us the name of Song #2. Why? What would it hurt?

3) This is obviously a 'spite war' launched by the GN'R camp. They are intentionally being assholes, just because. And for no reason. 'Cause someone downloaded a leaked song? What do you expect them to do?

4) I have nothing personally against Fernando or Beta, but they, along with Del have become MAJOR liabilities to future progress of Guns N' Roses. It's time to let them go. Axl should feel free to continue his friendship with them, but on a business level it's time to cut dead weight. Why has this situation been handled so unprofessionally? Because people who AREN'T professionals are handling them.

5) This also applies to the old band, and this war between them and Axl that has just become absolutely childish. Weiland is better off, and so is Finck.

6) I don't think Irving Azoff has his hand in ANY of this. It's not his style. Axl is below him, and this high school bullshit between the GN'R camp and the fans, would've been laughed at by him.

7) Leaks don't hurt GN'R in the least, unless GN'R knows the new music sucks fuckin' ass, and they don't want bad word getting out their prematurely. If they are great, it creates hype. Beta & Del and all of those that say "it hurts GN'R" are full of shit. It only hurt GN'R because Axl REFUSES to put out the album, now he wants to put it out imo, and he's waiting so long, that the record company are scared no one gives a fuck anymore.

8) This mystery and PR stuff was kind of mysterious & cool in 2001 & 2002 when GN'R first re-emerged. Now it's just beyond fuckin' GAY. GAY! No longer is Axl and his people looking like just tyrannical assholes... they just look like pathetic douche bags.

9) I believe EVERYTHING MSL is saying is the truth. We've seen this game played TIME AND AGAIN with Axl. Beta, although she seems to be cool at shows, has ALWAYS made snide remarks to the internet fan community. Axl called it a garbage can in 2001. Beta makes intentional bitchy comments like "the album has been finished. Everyone knows that". No they don't. They don't know that because the GN'R camp doesn't communicate with their fans at all. Yep, hate to break it to the old ass geezers in the GN'R camp but internet fans = core fans in 2008. You piss us off - you lose. Period.

10) Del has called fans out time and again on the internet, including GNR.com. These people are not the bad guys. There's one bad guy - W. Axl Rose. They are relaying HIS information. The pussy doesn't have enough balls himself to just fucking say it to the fans. The reason he doesn't, and he knows himself it'd be career suicide. The media would run with it, and he would never rebound.

11) I truely hope Azoff has a reunion in the works. It at this point is the ONLY thing to save the name of Guns N' Roses. Even if CD gets released, which I think it's coming soon (maybe for real this time), it still won't repair the damage.

...and in closing whether good or bad... MSL will be a LEGEND in the GN'R community forever, lmao.

Board footer