You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Slipknot fan goes on a murdering rampage

elmir wrote:

'Satanic' murder shocks school
18/08/2008 14:13  - (SA) 

Johannesburg - Wielding a Ninja sword, a matric pupil allegedly involved in Satanism killed a 16-year-old boy and stabbed two workers at a Krugersdorp High School on Monday morning.

His younger brother grabbed the sword after he had thrown it to the ground.

"Wat nou, meneer? (What now, sir)," he asked the school principal after the incident, which occurred just before school assembly at Nic Diederichs technical high school.

Police spokesperson, Captain Jacob Raboroko, said he did not resist arrest.

"He was very calm when we arrested him in the staff room," said Raboroko, declining to comment on reports that he was high on drugs.

Satanism, drugs

The boy had painted his face black and wore a black balaclava, resembling the drummer of the band Slipknot, said Krugersdorp councillor Alex Raubenheimer, adding: "He said Satan told him to kill the children."

Raubenheimer also said that there were reports from witnesses that the boy had abused drugs.

Raubenheimer, who interviewed some of the school children, also said the police had confiscated dagga from some pupils, but this could not be confirmed.

Community leader, Pierre Eksteen, who is in charge of a school support network for children, told reporters outside the deserted school grounds that Satanic music was probably the cause of the attack.

"He came here camouflaged as the guys from Slipknot. We know the wrong kind of music, and drugs have bad effects. Young people need to be informed of the effects of bad Satanic music," said Eksteen.

The matric pupil stabbed and killed the 16-year-old grade nine pupil before stabbing two gardeners who were taken to hospital in a serious condition.

Another pupil suffered an asthma attack after witnessing the killing.

The police said they found a toy hand grenade on the school's premises.

The school, which has suspended lessons for the day and did not allow journalists and photographers onto its premises, said it would release a media statement on Tuesday.

Local residents had started laying bunches of flowers outside the school gate.

The matric boy was in police custody and would appear in court within 48-hours.

Slipknot's debut album, which was released independently in 1996, was called Mate. Feed. Kill. RepeatM. Subsequent albums were released through studio deals. The band's fourth studio album, All Hope Is Gone, should be released this month, according to the online encyclopaedia Wikipedia.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Once again the media jumping on music to explain life's issues.

The kid was an anti-social psychopath that went on a rampage. He's criminally INSANE. It has nothing to do with Slipknot. He needs to be in the booby hatch for the rest of his life.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

"He came here camouflaged as the guys from Slipknot. We know the wrong kind of music, and drugs have bad effects. Young people need to be informed of the effects of bad Satanic music,"

Seriously?? They're already blaming "satanic music" for this? Elmir, do a lot of youth crimes over there get pinned on such things as music and video games?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

If you are insane then music isn't going to drive you too kill. They should take a look at the kids home life and things of that nature not what is in his CD player. He said Satan told him to kill the kids not music. People will never learn.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

If I had to listen to Slipknot I'd probably kill a few people.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Hahaha well thats a different discussion but I might go crazy as well.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

This isn't related to this particular incident, but most people would never listen to what a guy what Manson says.  Frankly, what he says makes a lot of sense, and if people would pay attention to some of what he says they'd realize some actual problems. 

Mostly, the last 15 seconds of this video is what I'm talking about.

From Bowling For Columbine

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
elmir wrote:

"He came here camouflaged as the guys from Slipknot. We know the wrong kind of music, and drugs have bad effects. Young people need to be informed of the effects of bad Satanic music," said Eksteen.

How about bad upbringing, being manipulated by others bad home life. Seriously I thought the media had stopped hating on music and was going after video games now 10

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Seriously I thought the media had stopped hating on music and was going after video games now 10

satan is everywhere, my friend big_smile

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I love that he is "camouflaged" as a guy from skipnot...don't they kinda stand out?

Board footer