You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: T minus --:-- and counting....

James wrote:

Edit : New design has gone live. If you're seeing huge white blocks everywhere try pressing Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard. This will force your browser to fully refresh the page. It seems the white blocks are caused by having the old design in your browsers history/cache.

cdstartsnowld6.jpg

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This is gonna be good.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Just incase anyone gets there hopes up. This has nothing to do with new gnr material surfacing. We're planning to launch the new site soon and james is obviously rather excited about it tongue

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
downliner wrote:

Just incase anyone gets there hopes up. This has nothing to do with new gnr material surfacing. We're planning to launch the new site soon and james is obviously rather excited about it tongue

Maybe we'll have to work extra hard to make new material surface to mark the occassion.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If that's the case, quickly board a rocket on its way to China.....

nugdafied wrote:

Wait, what's going on? Will there still be a VR section?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Both James and I are sorry to report that there will be a VR section 16 Neemo and mods outvoted us on that one

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
downliner wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Both James and I are sorry to report that there will be a VR section 16 Neemo and mods outvoted us on that one

Well fuck this board then!:haha:

VR are still (kinda) not really that active. 

I swear though, if it's Royston, their section better be deleted!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^ ^ I'd hate Royston Langdon. But they might as well keep the VR section. There's about a 70% chance they'll come out with an album before GnR

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah the vote was pretty overwelming too i might add big_smile

this new layout is the work of many people, as we pulled in a few members to contribute to the layout..when it launches...take the time to take it all in there is more info contained in the site now than we;ve ever had before...we'll rival the other sites for content 22

Board footer