You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: T minus --:-- and counting....

jimmythegent wrote:

looks great guys - well done

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Looks great but there's a problem. The bit on the left handside of the posts where the user details are, are big white squares onyl showing the avatar and on some the karma controls.

Same here.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

My only complaint is that if yout ype more than a line in the advanced reply box a few letters can get cut off out of the picture but still there at the end of a line. Of course I can deal with that. Most everything else is running very well for just being put out there, kudos all around.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Looks great but there's a problem. The bit on the left handside of the posts where the user details are, are big white squares onyl showing the avatar and on some the karma controls.

Are you able to clear your browser history? Press Ctrl + F5 to force the browser to refresh fullly. This problem seems to have corrected itself for a few others so guessing its a cache thing (works okay in FF for me) smile

noGnoG
 Rep: 0 

noGnoG wrote:

Great new layout!

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
downliner wrote:

Are you able to clear your browser history? Press Ctrl + F5 to force the browser to refresh fullly. This problem seems to have corrected itself for a few others so guessing its a cache thing (works okay in FF for me) smile

Works now. Thanks now I can see the new design properly and I do like big_smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Sweet ass change. Terrific.

I wish the GN'R homepage looked as cool as this place.

I love that logo in the top right. It looks like a Texas Ranger or U.S. Marshal badge, but with the new-GN'R logo on it. VERY cool. Guns should use that for a new logo.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I wish the GN'R homepage looked as cool as this place.

14  That's pretty funny - this place does indeed look a lot more professional!

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

Looks fantastic...thank you.  Weird, though.  I couldn't see anyone's avatar or account info. by their posts for quite some time.  It showed up as white text against a white background.  All appears to be well now, though.   Again, everything looks great.  Thanks for the time and effort.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Axl S wrote:
downliner wrote:

Works now. Thanks now I can see the new design properly and I do like big_smile

Didn't help me.

Board footer