You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Axl likes his sex parties

BLS-Pride wrote:

According to New York Post's Page Six, GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose held debauched sex parties at his home '” with all female visitors ordered to "get naked or leave." In "Watch You Bleed", Stephen Davis' new bio of the California rockers, Rose recalls, "There was a lot of indoor and outdoor sex . . . People would show up at all hours and we'd talk the girls into climbing into our loft, and somebody would hit the light and go, 'All right! . . . Get naked or leave!' This one girl, she [bleep]ed almost the whole band, friends of the band, and the band next door. Two days later, she comes back and goes, 'Axl, I'm having your child.'"

Blabbermouth.net

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

not bad goin for a hermit

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Here is the original story from NYPost:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08222008/go … 125503.htm

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll baby!

G n' F'n' R's!

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

This is not recent.  This all happened years ago when the band partied at Hell House off the LA strip.  They stole lumber and built a loft to sleep in over the instruments.

This is all Hell House information from years ago and not stuff that is happening currently.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think we all kind of assumed that Abbey.

Everybody knows Axl needs a warm glass of milk, some Double Stuf Oreo's, and a bedtime story from Beta before he goes to sleep these days.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I've been to Axl's sex parties. Apparently they always involved a warm glass of milk, Double Stuf Oreos, and a bedtime story. I just thought it was a special occasion.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think we all kind of assumed that Abbey.

Everybody knows Axl needs a warm glass of milk, some Double Stuf Oreo's, and a bedtime story from Beta before he goes to sleep these days.

I would hope that people would like accurate information and not something off of the NY post that seems to make it current when infact, it's old material.  A lot of new members are now on this site and maybe they thought all this was happening now.  Just trying to set the record straight so no one is mislead.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah..it does make it sound like its recent. Sounds like good times though!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Imagine the population of crabs living in their crotches back then.

Board footer