You are not logged in. Please register or login.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

Re: Axl likes his sex parties

supaplex wrote:

i don't get why this is considered news? i knew this story for years, it's not like it happened now.

or is it just to promote yet another unauthorized bio of gnr?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think we all kind of assumed that Abbey.

Everybody knows Axl needs a warm glass of milk, some Double Stuf Oreo's, and a bedtime story from Beta before he goes to sleep these days.

I would hope that people would like accurate information and not something off of the NY post that seems to make it current when infact, it's old material.  A lot of new members are now on this site and maybe they thought all this was happening now.  Just trying to set the record straight so no one is mislead.

Relax. I think people know its old if they read the little paragraph.

"In "Watch You Bleed", Stephen Davis' new bio of the California rockers, Rose recalls

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Fucked the whole band, friends of the band, and the band next door? 

That would really suck to find out the bitch had herpes.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Well if she didn't before she prob got something after that night. I love chicks that love sex but that is a little too high mileage for my liking.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Well if she didn't before she prob got something after that night. I love chicks that love sex but that is a little too high mileage for my liking.

I'm with you on this one.

We'd all like a virgin who loves to have sex all the time.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

A virgin who loves to have sex all the time... That's kind of an oxy moron, isn't it? And have you had a virgin before? It's nothing to get excited about.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

A virgin who loves to have sex all the time... That's kind of an oxy moron, isn't it? And have you had a virgin before? It's nothing to get excited about.

A dead fish with three holes....

What's the problem?:laugh:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, the virgin that suddenly became a freak with you..... Or atleast tells you that.

Board footer