You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Will you still buy CD?

Neemo wrote:

if they release it as a CD then later release it as a special collector edition then i wont be buying it a second time...that always pisses me off...they should release the special versions first along with the regular version 4

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Yes, I'm buying it. I wasn't the guy dumb enough to leak it, and I don't need the internet fandom even if I could. Martyr's shouldn't determine album sales. Let the music do the talking.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I'll probably buy it, but no so much that I "support" Axl or GnR, but moreso because it's been 17 years I've waited. Also, to feel the sensation of buying a Guns N Roses album again and can't wait to hear each song for the first time. It'll bring me back to feeling like a teenager again, if only for a day.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

If I'm a fan of any band then its automatic for me to buy their next album pretty much. Theres nothing political that would stop me buying CD.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Maybe, but we'll see how it plays out. It isn't over yet. More jerking us around, and I fall squarely on the "downloading motherfucker" side of the fence.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This whole thing with Cogill is a blip on my radar.

Nothing will stop me from buying this album(s).

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i will buy

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

If it is good I'll buy it. If it isn't I won't.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I honestly don't know if I care enough to buy it now.  I'm sure I will at some stage but I won't be beating down the doors of HMV like I would have been years ago.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

faldor wrote:
Tommie wrote:

Not only will I buy it, I'll be buying the super exclusive collectors edition (if available).

Absolutely, I hope they follow the route Metallica has gone, or something like it.  I'd be all over that.  I'll settle for just the CD in Metallica's case though.

Speaking of Metallica, Death Magnetic surprisingly rocks!  The album version of Cyanide is amazing--the best stuff they've done since the Black Album!  The bar has been raised for Chinese Democracy, as Metallica's new one is damn good, solid!  I will be getting it on CD and vinyl, as well as Chinese Democracy!

Board footer