You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: MSL'S site

gnfnraxl wrote:

I don't know if I'm putting this in the right section but what the hell happened to MSL's site?  Anyone has some insight on this?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Well, he obviously has the MSL domain redirecting to his youtube account. Will probably start addressing people on youtube.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Well, he obviously has the MSL domain redirecting to his youtube account. Will probably start addressing people on youtube.

Ok.  Thanks.  Thought somebody made him put his site down.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i tend to think there is reason not yet mentioned for him to do this.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

We can only hope.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

you think gnr had a hand in this, to get rid of any negativity towards gnr, beta, etc because they are about to promote and release the album?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
war wrote:

you think gnr had a hand in this, to get rid of any negativity towards gnr, beta, etc because they are about to promote and release the album?

What basis would GNR have to make MSL take down his site?  He hasn't posted anything illegal on his site as far as i know. 

I know some 15 year old was threatening him, but i don't honestly think anything came of that.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

maybe because he doesn't have to pay for youtube hosting?

*shrug*

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I liked reading his blog it was very funny plus it actually had some pretty interesting information in there too.

Hopefully it's just so he can do video diaries etc instead of a static sort of written blog.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

maybe because he doesn't have to pay for youtube hosting?

*shrug*

He still has to pay for the domain though, regardless of whether he has something on it or not. 

Costs the same as just having a domain and having it transfer you to another site i believe.

Board footer