You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: No need to tour to promote?

Axlin16 wrote:

Yep, which is amazing. Because almost everyone knows at this point it's Axl-only.

People love the guy. I truely hope he understands that. We want to see him huge, and big (pardon the expression), and taking on the world again, and lovin' every moment.

After all... The Show Must Go On...

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yep, which is amazing. Because almost everyone knows at this point it's Axl-only.

People love the guy. I truely hope he understands that. We want to see him huge, and big (pardon the expression), and taking on the world again, and lovin' every moment.

If he continues to handle things like he did the last few years I can already make the prediction that he will NOT takeover the world again.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I understand that stance fully. But he would'nt have Irving Azoff at the controls if he wasn't dead fuckin' serious about this Guns N' Roses thing truely continuing and in the right way.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

If he continues to handle things like he did the last few years I can already make the prediction that he will NOT takeover the world again.

Well, if they would release some of the killer footage from the last tour, proving to everyone how awesome the new band is live, it would go a long ways.  The Jungle version from Rock AM Ring or Hammerstein alone would shake things up!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The Rock AM Ring Jungle is my personal favorite right now of that song live.

He needs to release Budokan 2007. He voice sounded like 1993 Axl. Like a cement mixer.

Bright Eyes 2005

Axlin08 wrote:

The Rock AM Ring Jungle is my personal favorite right now of that song live.

He needs to release Budokan 2007. He voice sounded like 1993 Axl. Like a cement mixer.

He sounded better live during the 2006/2007 period than any tour they have done since opening for Aerosmith in 1987/88.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2I5DZoz … re=related

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I prefer the 1st leg of the 91 tour, although I'm partial to that because I went to one of those shows.

Bright Eyes 2005

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I always go on about this, but of the recent era this show impresses me...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Just watched some of the vids above...an intimate "live" peformance like that pro-shot NIN rehersal video thingie for "The Slip" would be really cool with GNR.

I even liked when VR did the myspace "Hey play this" thing...although the wierd vibe between bandmembers was apparent!

Board footer