You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: update on MSL's site

gnfnraxl wrote:

Anyone seen the update on MSL's site?  He posted emails of people accusing him of selling out to Axl.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I don't see how it's possible for anyone to "sell out" to Axl Rose. At least in those terms.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Jarmo "sold out"

MSL is just withholding something he knows, because it would create a shitstorm for him to talk.

What exactly THAT is... is anyone's guess.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Jarmo "sold out"

MSL is just withholding something he knows, because it would create a shitstorm for him to talk.

What exactly THAT is... is anyone's guess.

That's what I was thinking. Especially after reading that response that said "there's always a method to my madness". Judging by his posts and "other" actions, he doesn't seem like an asshole at all. He definitely has a reason for his GN'R silence.

I guess you could say "I got a funny feeling" we might find out what he knows in the next few weeks or so.:laugh:

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

msl was paid off to shut his mouth
atleast that's what it lookes like to me

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

There is no way he was paid off.  You don't sue one leaker and reward another.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Does seem a bit odd the way he was pro-actively seeking and divulging gnr info on his site during and after SR leak, and now jack shit.

My guess he's been threatened with legal action, which became inevitable after he started digging for release date information and then mentioned the 'November plan'.

Azoff & co. basically realised this guy was on a one way track to uncovering the release strategy and the simply HAD to shut him up.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
ereeper wrote:

There is no way he was paid off.  You don't sue one leaker and reward another.

wtf are you talking about?

gnr isn't suing anyone and they aren't rewarding msl

msl didn't break any laws. if he did he would be sitting next to skwerl.

msl became gnr's unofficial spokesperson and they didn't like it.

it's possible they bluffed, as gav said, by threatening legal action but i think they paid him off cause they didn't have a legal leg to stand on. that's not rewarding, that's doing all you can to stop the guy.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't think that's it. MSL has been threatened with legal action in the past, and basically laughed it off. He's also been burned in the past by the GN'R camp, so unless they gave him the money up front, I highly doubt he was bought.

I think he knows something that is so big, that he would slit his own throat to reveal the information. He might be staying silent - FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE FANS.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

^^well said, never thought of things from that perspective

Board footer