You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Richard Fortus to tour with Rihanna this fall

10.27.2008 Auckland, NZ Vector Arena
10.28.2008 Auckland, NZ Vector Arena
10.29.2008 Wellington, NZ TSB Arena
10.31.2008 Brisbane, AU Brisbane Entertainment Centre
11.03.2008 Hindmarsh, AU Adelaide Entertainment Centre
11.04.2008 Melbourne, AU Rod Laver Arena
11.08.2008 Sydney, AU Acer Arena
11.11.2008 Perth, AU Burswood Dome

www.4tus.com

Thanks to Nytunz from HTGTH.

slimemonkey
 Rep: 1 

slimemonkey wrote:

Well the mans gotta work.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

it also lends credence to the "HIRED HANDS" theories as well

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

well if they are hired hands and we have no proof they are actually in the band at the moment, can we put this topic in the Richard section? It really has NOTHING to do with Gnr. Same goes for Hookers and Blow or any other side project of any former or ex alleged bandmember. Quite frankly, I am sick of reading about these things and the inevitable conversations that follow the original post.:headbang::flame:

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

Meh. The man's a musician. He wants to get out and play instead of sitting around twiddling his thumbs. Good for him.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

well if they are hired hands and we have no proof they are actually in the band at the moment, can we put this topic in the Richard section? It really has NOTHING to do with Gnr. Same goes for Hookers and Blow or any other side project of any former or ex alleged bandmember. Quite frankly, I am sick of reading about these things and the inevitable conversations that follow the original post.:headbang::flame:

Shockingly, I agree.

Maybe this type of thing can remain in this section a few days. Long enough for most Evo members to see it. Then it'll be moved to the proper section. If it was moved immediately, we'd start seeing duplicate threads each time.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If this doesn't convince folks that NEW Guns are either no more, or not got any future plans, I don't know what will.

Robin is gone, and with a BIG act - NIN
Richard is gone and with a BIG act - Rihanna
Tommy MIGHT be gone

And to all the new band fans, and I AM one, Robin might leave NIN, but it would make no sense for Richard to drop anything with Rihanna to return to Guns. Rihanna is currently a bigger act and a bigger gig for Richard. It makes me sick to my stomach to say that, but it's the truth.

At this point, unless the new band are planning some one-off shows, GN'R are either inactive AGAIN, or a reunion is being planned.

But the new band is finished imo, one way or the other.

Sky Dog wrote:

Case in point! The post above could be cut and pasted in to a thread 6 years ago about Bucket doing solo shows. It is a tired discussion. Can we just assume Axl is Gnr and thus, the only discussions in the Gnr section should relate to Axl and/or specifically Chinese Democracy the album. If that means one new thread every two months, then so be it. mad

Board footer