You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: GNR on 'Body of Lies' film soundtrack / confirmed by BP at CD.com

Scabbie wrote:

Would be funny if they held a press conference and every member of the 'new' band, past and present turned up.with axl and bucket in the middle drinking dr. Pepper.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Found Trailer:

Stuff that plays near end sounds New GN'Rish and listen carefully cause it sounds like you hear a small bit of vocals around the 2:18 mark.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If that's a GN'R song, wow. It sounds like library music for a movie trailer to me.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

We're getting the album one song at a time. Not sure if that equals brilliance or insanity.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

If that's a GN'R song, wow. It sounds like library music for a movie trailer to me.

LOL.
I do have to agree though. There's nothing there that makes me think that it's a new GN'R song. Or any band for that matter.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I dont hear anything that points to it being a GNR song.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

James Lofton wrote:

We're getting the album one song at a time. Not sure if that equals brilliance or insanity.

If you ask me, we haven't "got" Shackler's Revege yet. I am not willing to believe in CD after the way Rock Band was handled. They only committed to it half way because the album could still not come out - and whenever there's the chance for non-action, Axl will choose non-action it seems.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Maybe they should call the album 'guns n' roses: unbundled'

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If you ask me, we haven't "got" Shackler's Revege yet. I am not willing to believe in CD after the way Rock Band was handled. They only committed to it half way because the album could still not come out - and whenever there's the chance for non-action, Axl will choose non-action it seems.

We got Shackler's Revenge. Not as a purchasable track, but it was released.

Are people now willing to admit that Shackler's Revenge was a colossal failure on all accounts? It had a buzz for about a nanosecond, and that was before its actual release.

I'm not talking about the quality of the track. That's subjective. I'm referring to the promo strategy and the feedback(or lack thereof) the song received.

This next song(regardless of what it is) will put new GNR to an even bigger test. The song will be able to be purchased even if its not released on Itunes.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think this is good news, but BP's word doesn't mix with 'what's on the street'.

How can you take a rumor, and what it was born of and dissect it to say "yeah a song is on the soundtrack to Body Of Lies", but Azoff and Gould weren't there, no Best Buy announcement, no songs played for the Holiday Con crowd.

It doesn't make sense. Me thinks it all or none. Either it's confirmed the deal was done in the last two days, Best Buy-only release, Azoff & Gould were there and played tracks, an a song is gonna be on Body Of Lies.

Or it's ALL bullshit.

didn't you guys every do that exercies in school on rumors where one person makes a statement and whispers it into the next person's ear and that person has to try and repeat it to the next person and so forth............by the time the final person hears the statement the details are completely different.

Board footer