You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Chinese Democracy release date?

war wrote:

new site as in address?

or a renevated gunsnroses.com

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Will the deal be that CD will only be exclusive to BB in the States or will it be valid in Canada as well?  What about the rest of the world?  Will it be exclusive to BB outside North America?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

we don't know yet

at the very minimum you could buy from best buy on their website if you are outside of the states

best buy may sell cd's to other stores as well

or......

it may be a limited exclusivity deal where after, two weeks for example, other stores will be able to carry it

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
war wrote:

at the very minimum you could buy from best buy on their website if you are outside of the states

No you can't sad

Best buy won't ship to people outside the states. From their website:

"International Shipping
You may ship an order to these countries: U.S., the Virgin Islands, Guam, or an FPO or APO address. We are not able to ship internationally to other countries. "

I experienced the same problem when I wanted to get Baz's CD/DVD set....if you live in places like Australia appart from Amazon and like 1 or two other stores...most usa companies tell you to go fuck yourself. Very upsetting.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

The Best Buy exlusive is just for the US. Everyone else should be able to find it in their normal music shops. They might even sell it through the band's website like AC/DC.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Acquiesce is right. The Best Buy exclusive means - within the United States - not in reference to the actual album Chinese Democracy.

My guess is it'll hit store shelves Sunday, November 23rd, non-U.S. Monday-Tuesday, November 24th or 25th.

The album will then be available in all stores (your local record store, Circuit City, F.Y.E., etc.) the following week.

I still hope it's a set. I know it's a fanboy dream, but I hope they just drop like an entire box set of the CD sessions, leave it, and start talking reunion.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

I am thinking we will get a new website upon launch...

I doubt that. Its a good idea though. Remove everything on there and start from scratch. Have the website devoted entirely to Chinese Democracy. Full album details, song samples streaming, official pictures, merch, band member bios(and links to their sites), and a message board devoted to the album and anything else on tap.

As far as this release date goes, its obvious that the train has already left the station. Any whining at this point is strictly out of habit.:haha: I'm in total shock that its really happening. In 2009, the communities will be in a post CD era. Going to be very interesting.

Board footer