You are not logged in. Please register or login.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

Re: Are you listening to GNR more or less?

GNRBABY wrote:

Now that we know CD is just over a month away, do you find yourself listening to more or less?  I personally have yet to go on a GNR kick, but I know it will happen 3

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dont listen to them much...i've heard them on hte radio quite a bit lately though

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

i've stopped.
deleted all the leaks off my ipod, waiting for the real thing.
i don't really listen to classic gn'r much now - i want/need new music from gn'r.......i'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I haven't listened to newGuns since the announcement, and haven't listened to old Guns in months. It'll be tough to resist leaks but maybe I'll dive into UYI a week or two before CD hits.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

ive slowed down a little on the leaks, as i used to kick the shit out of em (except blues and maddy which i hate).  I should really hit em on the head and wait, but im still on the fence that this fucker is comin out finally..i dont care what the evidence supports, end of the day it could just end in a millisecond..

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
mickronson wrote:

ive slowed down a little on the leaks, as i used to kick the shit out of em (except blues and maddy which i hate).  I should really hit em on the head and wait, but im still on the fence that this fucker is comin out finally..i dont care what the evidence supports, end of the day it could just end in a millisecond..

I used to hate Maddy and The Blues too until I heard them live.  The solo in Maddy while you hear MLK is killer.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

IVe heard em live, i still dont rate em.. they are poor cousins to certain other gnr songs....imo

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I'm not listening to any until D-Day.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I've been listening more, I guess. I always listen to GN'R a lot, though.

Board footer