You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: Are you listening to GNR more or less?

strat0 wrote:

besides what i hear when i'm practicing parts of Civil War and Ain't it fun? no.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I rarely listen to GNR old or new anymore, but while drawing I've played CITR a bit just to hear it.

I think I'll relisten to UYI1&2 the day before Chinese comes out though, sort of as a farewell to the predemocracy era

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

I haven't been listening to them much at all since I've been interested in other bands at the moment.

I have always listened to GN'R alot and so I guess I am listening to them more because I made a cd with all of the leaks and they sound cool,but when I'm not listening to the leaks I listen to the classic GN'R music

Sky Dog wrote:

Pavement.....

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Never listen to old GNR, and haven't been listening to the leaks much the past couple months. Not going to listen to the leaks again until after the album comes out.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I listened to the leaks one last time the end of last week when all the rumors started really picking up steam.  I've stashed them away for the time being though, and I plan on keeping it that way till the album comes out.  As for old GNR, whenever they come on the radio I still and always will crank it up.  And ever since I got my CD/Alarm clock for X-Mas 2006 I've woken up to Appetite every weekday, and any weekend day I've needed an alarm for.  I don't like to get that startling wake up call, so I keep the volume kind of low but just loud enough that it'll wake me up.  I usually hear Jungle, then drift back to sleep and I'll go in and out from there.  It's a great way to wake up.  I often dream I'm at a GNR concert.  Sweet dreams!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

No change. Same. When they come up on my iPod while I'm shuffling, I'll listen.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

i listen to them all the time. not the leaks at all, just all the albums. but lately, mostly the illusions albums. they are just triumphant!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Nope i've stopped listening.

My plans are to hold off, until I have to make the 2+ hour drive to Best Buy to pick up CD. I'll listen to the best of AFD, Lies, UYI 1 & 2 on the way down, then listen to CD on the way back up.

Board footer