You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: Fernando vs Mysteron

Backslash wrote:

Why the fuck did we believe Axl is writing his own press release anyway?  Wouldn't that be something a manager does?

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

While I do believe mysteron had some sort of contact at some point, the ONLY thing that EVER backed up his 'insider' credentials were those pre sales. Everything he ever said was super vague and he always commented on things that weren't happening, never said something was gonna happen and then it actually did.

This statement from Fernando doesn't just hit mysteron below the belt. It exposes all 'insiders' as frauds. Quite a few have been whining recently saying this press release was definitely happening.

They're all frauds.

I'm glad the insider era is now coming to an end.

Maybe you'd know the answer to that James.  Was BigBoss from Splat a fraud?  As for this Mysteron thing.  Not that I root for Mysteron but I think Fernando is trying to cover his ass for being blamed for the leaks.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I honestly don't care what either of these people have to say.  CD is coming. 

Axl needs to trim the fat around his social edges.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Was BigBoss from Splat a fraud?

i dont think so...Sp1at got in trouble for posting internet speculation as insider news...but there was also crap going on from within on that forum from what i understand...those who know the real story dont wanna talk about it...one thing is certain Sp1at lost alot of credibility in a very short period of time

anyway all i know is from what i've been told 2nd and 3rd hand...i was never a member of that forum

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I honestly don't care what either of these people have to say.  CD is coming. 

Axl needs to trim the fat around his social edges.

I agree.  Beta and Fernando are nuisance in my opinion.  At least Axl realised that having Beta as a manager was not exactly brilliant.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

two questions?

why would he be an insider (according to fernando) at one point

and then.........

a non insider posing as an insider?

usually when people have a falling out they either seperate completely from the other or they try to hurt the other in some way

and wouldn't jarmo sound the alarmo and either boot him or simply erase his posts over at HTGTH?

my guess is that mysteron is not a close part of the gnr family but has a small look at what is going on behind the scenes that we do not. his predictions are safe and vague but always responsible and pro gnr (he's never tried to steal the spotlight).

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

one question?

and then.........

usually when people have a falling out they either seperate completely from the other or they try to hurt the other in some way

and wouldn't jarmo sound the alarmo and either boot him or simply erase his posts over at HTGTH?

my guess is he is not a part of the gnr family but has a small look at what is going on behind the scenes that we do not.

Yep!  And like I said.  I think Fernando is trying to cover his ass for the leaks.  Didn't MSL say that Fernando was the one that lost a cd or gave it to someone?  And well we know the rest.  The way he posts at htgth I can tell that I would hate that Fernando dude way more than Mysteron.  Fernando's need to talk down to people and insult them really irks me.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

If Fernando is Beta's son and is on message forums talking about Guns N' Roses... actually, no. That about perfectly sums up Chinese Democracy.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

The way he posts at htgth I can tell that I would hate that Fernando dude way more than Mysteron.  Fernando's need to talk down to people and insult them really irks me.

They all do (Fernando, Jarmo (even writing his name makes me angry), Beta, etc.).  I had to stop reading that thread half way through the things they posted and the way they conducted themselves.  I'm serious.  No wonder I never read that place - and people don't even now we can 'talk' about everything (well, still 50% of what is going on, anyway).  I hope Fernando crawls back to that site and stays!

I'm sorry to keep harking on back to what the Spanish/Portuguese gave me at the start of the year, but it's just amazing how much of this stuff is coming true.  I don't have it in front of me, but even they - the hoarders/semi-'insiders' (because IMHV they gave me some correct info) - had inclination towards Mysteron!  From what I gather the Portuguese were particularly upset at him (they actually asked me to relay a message to him to STFU IIRC) - and now this revelation!  Jeesus...!

It really is amazing how much of this stuff is coming true.  It makes me wonder about the 'The Blues' 'This I Love' are like the new 'Don't Cry'-'Don't Cry (alternate)' info (which may have come Fernando as well - as 'B.' [I can't tell you his name] had his info), as I said at mygnr.

One thing is for sure... this band will never be free of soap opera.  It's 'Internet candy' if anything else.

AR

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
war wrote:

two questions?

and then.........

my guess is that mysteron is not a close part of the gnr family but has a small look at what is going on behind the scenes that we do not. his predictions are safe and vague but always responsible and pro gnr (he's never tried to steal the spotlight).

Actually that's not true. I've seen Mysteron denounce rumors or try to shoot them down... that turned out TRUE.... just because HE wasn't the first to break it.

He's always been a poser. Just because they're a 'fan', doesn't make them not a douche bag.

Board footer