You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Fernando vs Mysteron

war wrote:

ok cool

i was not around when that info came out

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:
madagas wrote:

I want to get the album just for This I Love and Catcher in the Rye done proper. cool

what about sorry n scraped? hoarder! 16

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
madagas wrote:

I want to get the album just for This I Love and Catcher in the Rye done proper. cool

This was the last song that Slash was rumored to work on that Axl could be using.  I would assume Slash's parts have been redone, I am interested in this one too.... I think its going to be THE big gun.

Oklahoma, Prostitute and This I Love may all actually stem from the '96 sessions with the old band. They did seven songs in that period, so there may be four others.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
war wrote:

what's not true and please provide examples and proof

Mysteron being responsible. He shot down just about all of MSL's info, which was true, including the Nov. 25th release date & the Best Buy exclusive. He initially shot down the Shackler's Revenge stuff, until it was plainly obvious it was true, then suddenly he jumped on board with the whole "the band hopes to have it be the first single".

If Mysteron doesn't have the scoop, his initial reaction is say it's not true. That's the first sign of a 'bullshitter'.

That's recent.

that's really not what i asked for.

i need quotes, context, etc.

without them i really don't need to prove my point cause we all seem to have a completely different recollection of the events than you.

example: shacklers revenge. as soon as the rumor popped mysteron confirmed it. yet you claim something else.

msl doesn't even count. he is not an insider. he is an intruder. anything he says about gnr - the "insiders" that support the band's  cause are going to refute whether it is true or not. especailly someone further away from axl, like mysteron. he can afford to take a hit on his character if he is wrong in order to protect the already tarnished gnr name. if gnr came out and denied what msl said that would make them look bad when the rumor came to fruition and they cannot afford that. also, the nov. 25 date was not in stone back then and an intruder can afford to guess where as an insider can't report an incorrect release date, which nov. 25th is looking like it is going to be afterall, incorrect.

both of your reasons that he is fake are baseless until you provide better proof.

everything posted here that i have read, has been true -  coming from mysteron. body of lies, rock band, '08 release.

"ALL RECENT" 13

the only thing that hasn't is what you give him credot for: sr being the first single. and he said that they were hoping for it to be the first single not that it for sure would be. which seems to be on par for the way this release has unfolded. lot's of playing things by ear/shooting from the hip.

like i said, you seem to have a different recollection of history than most of us so please provide proof to back your points.

Fine, you win.

There's no way that I can go back and grab quotes and search for posts SIX YEARS back, to give you the shit you need on Mysteron.

I do kind of have a life, and did then. I didn't 'capture pages', because I didn't know in 2003 that i'd have to provide proof to war on GNRevo that Mysteron is full of crap, in 2008.

So I apparently can't back it up... whatever... roll

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
misterID wrote:

Beta, Fernando and Del James are a huge embarrassment to GNR. And there has always been some weird thing going on between jarmo, mysteron and Beta's family involving Axl. I mean, stalkerish almost. The way they treated the guy from 'eat my silkworms' when he met Axl had a real conversation with him was disgusting.

Wha wha - the Pittman fan site guy? What did they do to him?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

that whole thing is disturbing......And it makes me wonder if this whole album release thing is still in doubt. The silence is just too weird considering all the info leaking out.

I'm starting to wonder about the album's status as well.

when i saw the tracklist the wow factor died.

While I don't have a huge issue with the tracklist, I do agree with that. We've heard 80% of the record, and there's really no need to delay things further. If they pull out of the release, the myth is completely dead. Anyone still mildly interested will download the leaks, and everyone will know what the tracklist was going to be so the element of surprise is completely removed from the equation.

The track list and album cover are basically the same as they would've been in 2002, and there's no reason to think it would be any different in 2012.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'm gonna go ahead and admit that since about mid-day yesterday, I've jumped off the "For Sure Train".

I traded my boarding pass in and got a "Neemo's Cautious Ride" ticket instead.

I'm starting to worry that something is amiss in this deal.

Was never on the for sure train and until the band speaks I never will be. I was always on the "I hope it comes out but I can't be sure till Axl talks" train.

Sky Dog wrote:

What band? You mean until Axl speaks? Good luck....When the record company says they are releasing the album, just like the Greatest Hits fiasco, then I will start to take note. Right now, it seems we are being set up for a trainwreck.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

What band? You mean until Axl speaks? Good luck....When the record company says they are releasing the album, just like the Greatest Hits fiasco, then I will start to take note. Right now, it seems we are being set up for a trainwreck.

Uni not talking is more disturbing than Axl not talking. I realize it was on the Uni forecast and Gould was giving Best Buy a sneak peak, but Uni being so quiet makes your heart skip a beat. We're a month away from this and....nothing. Every artist/band has the promotional wheels turning by this point. The official site doesn't even acknowledge any of the latest developments.

This is starting to remind me just a bit of that whole Boston CD promo ad and the fiasco that followed.

I do think the album will leak in full whether they release it or not. We'll at least get that Best Buy promo cd.:haha:

Board footer