You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Radio Reacts To Guns N' Roses Single

Axlin16 wrote:

Correction... Pigeons Of Shit Metal.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

heres what i wrote to them to provoke the reaction.

'P-P-P-P-P-Pigeons of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit metal. i heard you guys couldn't even finish your shitty 60 minute set because the crowd was being far too mean for you guys, not only that you got verbally shit on by Axl, what a night for you sorry sons of bitches.

Chinese democracy is coming out and preorder sales are already total 20 times your total number of records sold! oh my i bet that's a bit scathing. what its feel like to be less successful and less talented then someone you loathe?

pigeons of shit metal's webmaster kindly pass my message on to the shitty garage band you work for, and i sincerely hope their next record can break 5000 copies sold.'

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

see what they should have said in response to:

"what its feel like to be less successful and less talented then someone you loathe?"

is,"why dont you tell us?"

but they're too fucking stupid even for that.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

everyone in the UK is all over is album, i was wearing my 06 tour, GNR top, to work,  i had 3 people come up to me, not involved in the rock world might i add, and tell me they have a new album coming out

im suprised its got so widespread quite quick

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I like that when people come and tell me GN'R news. It's funny, they will say "did you know there is a new GNR song", or "did you know they are releasing a new album"?  As if I didn't already know well before they would have found out. 

But then if they don't know I'm a big GN'R fan that's understandable.  But I still have friends who know I am a gunners nut and they still ask questions like that.

But even so it's still cool to bump into casual fans that are interested in what's going on.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

what I'd really like to know is:

a) when can I purchase this single through itunes?
b) why in hell was it not available for purchase on day 1?

I guess they have their reasons huh?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

you're such a pathetic cunt.
dont take it as an insult though buzz man, the law of average say i am right.

Captain Winkler wrote:

i am 27 and still a virgin

One day restricted ban. Its your final warning. I know you're capable of posting like a normal human because I've seen you do it a few times. Start learning how to do it all the time, or don't bother posting anymore.

By the way, if memory serves me correctly, he's married. I doubt his wife would have married him without taking a test drive, so there goes your virgin theory out the window.

James

James wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

what I'd really like to know is:

a) when can I purchase this single through itunes?
b) why in hell was it not available for purchase on day 1?

I guess they have their reasons huh?

It is bizarre, but maybe they are playing it safe. If the single crashed and burned, Axl might pull the plug on the whole thing.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

well has it crashed and burned?

I have not heard it once on the radio in NZ. And I spend an hour a day listening to the main rock station in prime time on my drive to work and back each day

heard You could be mine today and the DJ mentioned the release, but am yet to hear CD on the airwaves

James

James wrote:

I haven't heard it either, but I don't listen to the radio. I listen to cds in my car, and at home listen to music on my stereo or my comp.

We'll know later this week what position it reached on the charts.

Board footer