You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Re: So, is there any backing out now?

Slashisvr wrote:

with all this, an actual release date, album cover, track listing...

is there anyway axl can stop this? is there anyway it wont happen?

and if it does happen, another question, what will we do when its released? i mean, we have been wondering, moaning about this myth that is chinese democracy for years and years, what will we do then...

i imagine, praise or slate the album, say what axl should have done, no doubt a few reunion rumours, then immidiatley start about the next album i imagine.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

No fucking way.

Well, some of us will love it and say so here, others will say it sucks and say so here. Some will try to convince other people that their opinions are wrong. Bank on it.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I HIGHLY doubt it.

As for what happens?? I'll get back to work, find a wife, get married, have a coupla kids move to a house in the burbs with a nice fence... and onto bigger & brighter things. Nice knowin' ya'll.

tongue

No.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I HIGHLY doubt it.

As for what happens?? I'll get back to work, find a wife, get married, have a coupla kids move to a house in the burbs with a nice fence... and onto bigger & brighter things. Nice knowin' ya'll.

tongue

And lose your copy of CD in the process wink

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Nope.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Slashisvr wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I HIGHLY doubt it.

tongue

And lose your copy of CD in the process wink

Haha, funny too because I jsut found my AFD a few weeks ago. It was still in an old Sony Discman I probably haven't used in a year or two. I was going to listen to the new Metallica outside when I hooked it back up.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It would be suicide to back out at this point.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

Don't jinx! 18

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer