You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Entertainment Weekly CD Article

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I just got on to post this because my issue came in the mail. Great little article. I love the painting of Axl at the beginning. That and the timeline. Can someone maybe get some scans up? This is the kind of promotion and article we need to be looking at in these (still somewhat) early stages.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Ron hasnt heard the final mastering?  what is the current band to think? do they tour at a moments notice? id tell axl to fuck himself

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

What the hell do Hinder have to do with anything?? And it's funny that Doug "the doc of rock" Podell is cited in that article. Lol, now I'm thinking of Russ' Podell impression.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

Personally, I was surprised to see Ron even talking about the record, since the magazine story starts off by saying the release wasn't confirmed when the issue went to print.  I was under the impression that unless it was Axl doing the talking, everybody else was under a gag order.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Looking at Brains interview and the fact that Ron's on radio tonight (assuming he talks CD) I'd say the gag appears to have been loosened if not totally removed.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

I hope so.  What a deafening silence it's been...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I was wondering why 98 Rock were being so anti-GN'R.

Their program director doesn't believe people want it. Hmm...

Best part of the interview...

"This is Guns N' Roses, where the laws of physics do not apply" - Bumblefoot

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Ron hasnt heard the final mastering?  what is the current band to think? do they tour at a moments notice? id tell axl to fuck himself

Happened during the illusions. The band didn't know My World was on the album until it was released and they got their copy. They hadn't heard the final master either.

Board footer